[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the motion picture Shrek (2001), do you think Donkey actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Donkey_from_Shrek.jpg (30 KB, 288x500) Image search: [Google]
Donkey_from_Shrek.jpg
30 KB, 288x500
In the motion picture Shrek (2001), do you think Donkey actually meant "In mourning, I'm making waffles"?
>>
File: e3XBgiR.png (655 KB, 1150x764) Image search: [Google]
e3XBgiR.png
655 KB, 1150x764
because a swamp is actually hell
>>
SOME
>>
BODY
>>
There is something off about this movie and I can't quite place my thumb on it
>>
ONCE
>>
he implied he was going to have sex with Shrek and sleep with him afterwards, which would end with Donkey waking up the following morning and making himself and Shrek waffles to dine on for breakfast.
>>
>>70494046

i agree, often times i think about events from this film that never really happened. like i can remember sitting in front of my old tv watching shrek and there's a scene where farquads soldiers go to the swamp and hear shrek farting and then decide he's nothing to be worried about. like a fever dream or something. i watch it again and its not there.
>>
has anyone played Shrek for the xbox? the original one. it was a strange game. shrek had farting powers which kncoked out enemies. there was a level where you had to piece humpty dumpty back together. it was a good game.
>>
>>70494142
maybe it could be just reading your post, but I now feel like the same thing happened to me
>>
does anyone wanna discuss shrek in my IRC chat? #shrekTalk we're always up and discussing shrek and shrek related things. tonights topic of discussion is the anatomy of fiona
>>
shrek was to the world what the black plague was to the chinese
>>
where do you think film would be as an artform without shrek?
>>
Why were there no other ogres until the forth movie?

Not counting Fiona
>>
>>70494807
There was a fourth movie?
>>
He said that line in Shrek 2 (2004) actually
>>
>>70494903

this is incorrect
>>
>>70494224
I remember putting literally hundreds of hours into the Shrek 2 Gamecube game because I was too autistic to enjoy shooters.
>>
Why did things spiral into irredeemable filth after 2?
>>
>>70494335
>>70494142

These movies feel like a literal fever dream. Or at least the first one does. I do not know why.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.