[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: satan_tango.jpg (19 KB, 540x319) Image search: [Google]
satan_tango.jpg
19 KB, 540x319
OMG LIFE IS SO TERRIBLE AND HUMANITY IS OUT FOR THEMSELVES WITH NO EXCEPTIONS! EVERYTHING IS BLEAK AND MEANINGLESS, FREEDOM IS A TERRIFYING THING TO STUPID PEOPLE, AND THE WORLD IS A COLD AND UNFORGIVING PLACE! LET ME DEMONSTRATE THIS BY HOLDING THE CAMERA ON THE DESOLATE BARREN WASTELAND AND THE PATHETIC MONGRELS WHO ARE THE CHARACTERS FOR MINUTES AND MINUTES AT A TIME AS THE AUDIENCE SHIFTS UNCOMFORTABLY UNDER THEIR GAZE! HA HA HA HA! I AM SUCH A GENIUS! THANK GOD I WASN'T PURGED BY STALIN OR ELSE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO SHARE THIS MASTERFUL VISION WITH THE WORLD! YES, YES, LOOK AT HOW SHE TORTURES THE CAT! IT IS A METAPHOR FOR THE CORRUPTION OF POWER! YES! POWER... CORRUPTION... HUMANITY SUCKS! NOW GIVE ME MORE MONEY TO FUND MY NEXT NIHILISTIC MASTERPIECE!
>>
File: Wanda.jpg (33 KB, 352x337) Image search: [Google]
Wanda.jpg
33 KB, 352x337
This pasta never fails to make me smile.
>>
This pasta never gets replies why don't you at least try a new approach?
>>
Post techniques for spotting pseuds
>unironically thinks Beethoven was a greater composer than Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart
>>
>>70494288
someone pls explain the /moo/ firemen meme
>>
>>70494163
There's people out there who haven't read it yet
Also we have to rise through the lolmisery and lolSCREAMINGINCAPS to get somewhere better
It's an ongoing narrative, impatient one
>>
File: fire trucks.jpg (105 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
fire trucks.jpg
105 KB, 1024x725
>>70494507
>unironically being this middlebrow
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L%27art_pompier
>>
>>70494288
>Post techniques for spotting pseuds
They posit arguments in the form of memes and prefer art that requires little to no technical expertise to understand
>>
>>70494692
ok thank u im no longer gay
>>
File: 1460849462749.png (77 KB, 752x612) Image search: [Google]
1460849462749.png
77 KB, 752x612
>>70494760
>art that requires little to no technical expertise to understand
You mean overwrought bombastic gimmicky shit like Memehoven and his fucking hemiolas?
>>
>>70494760
>art that requires little to no technical expertise to understand
Art is the experience and mastery of craft not an autistic dick measuring contest, unless you're a faggot who looks for reasons to compare dicks, faggot
>>
>>70494926
Obnoxious and tedious, a real artist would stick to the beautiful natural sounds of blowing wind and chirping birds.
>muh piano and strings
He was a hack
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.