[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I liked Jurassic Park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: jurassic-park.jpg (302 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
jurassic-park.jpg
302 KB, 1296x730
I liked Jurassic Park
>>
>>70491122
so did alot of people
>>
Everyone did.
>>
cool, brah
>>
>>70491122
I liked it too! Lets be friends.
>>
>>70491343

Ok. What was your favorite dinosaur?
>>
>>70491397

Larry King
>>
>>70491397
Always and forever the motherfucking T-Rex. That's why JP3 is objectively the worst movie in cinema history.
>>
Everyone likes good ol' JP. I like the T Rex the most, obviously. I'm quite partial to the raptor scene where they hunt Muldoon, though.
>>
>>70491122
Pretty much everyone did. It was an amazing spectacle at the time, especially in theaters, where many many people saw it first.
>>
Who doesn't?

If I'm lucky enough to die of old age, the last 2 hours of my life will be spent watching it one last time.
>>
>>70491924
We can only hope your final meal is Chili and Seabass.
>>
>>70491122
>>70491149
>>70491179
>>70491253
>>70491343
>>70491397
>>70491514
>>70491575
>>70491601
>>70491924
>>>/reddit/

Jurassic Park was shit and butchered the source material. The only people who actually like it are Redditors going "MUH NOSTALGIA" so they can get those sick upvotes.
>>
>>70493010
>butchered the source material
bookfaggot get the fuck out

grant, sattler, and the kids were dull as fuck in the book and lexie was flat out unessesary

also jaws improves the book
>>
>>70493010
>it's another le reddit boogieman post
Worthless opinion in a worthless post by a worthless poster
>>
>>70491474
underrated 2 cents
>>
>>70493067
>>70493075
Hello there, Reddit!
>>
>>70493157
hey capecuck
>>
File: Smug_Sheev.png (8 KB, 359x291) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Sheev.png
8 KB, 359x291
>>70493201
>Has no argument
>M-MUH KEK MAY MAY!

Leave, Reddit. We don't want you here.
>>
>>70493291
>has no argument but "muh reddit" and muh book
>post may may responce

yup, contrarianism has indeed gone too far, and youre proof faggot. i bet you didnt even read the book
>>
>>70491122
It's a good film. Still holds up to this day.
>>
>>70493362
I did read the book. See, unlike you redditors, I actually research the source material before watching something. Jurassic Park the movie was toned down kiddy shit meant to make shekels and appeal to normies.
>>
>>70493436
Proven for not reading shit
>>
>>70493726
And again, you have no real argument. Kindly go back to your SJW shithole before drinking bleach and ammonia.
>>
>>70493010
Do you fredposting, >>>/reddit/ posting fuckwits ever get tired of this? You know you go on there. Even if it's just to look at stills of nasty midwest gash and bitches with saggy tigerstriped tits. Youre a fucking redditor, were all fucking redditors. This is the lamest, saddest contrarian memery even for /tv/. You sorry cunts should have your own board called /reddit/ so you can juat accuse each other of being the biggest team peristinkwrinkle fag in the thread constantly. I thought "newfags get out" was shitty, this reddit crap is just dull. Can we have a sad summer faggot general stickied to the catalog so all these goddamn people will just sit around trading the lamest fucking posting ever so I can sit here, eat my peanuts, drink my carlo rossi and discuss peggy hill's genitals? No. No i cant, obviously, because that would mean any time on this shittastic dothraki pictogram site was worth it. Fuck you, your dog, your first grade teacher, and every waifu in your sad loli folder. I just found my faith again solely to wish for a 40 ft rapedemon to sodomize you for all fucking time. I hope hammond brings the dinosaurs back just so spinosaurus can ram a talon right up your dickhole.

Also, Jurassic Park is a solid adventure flick. Crichton was a hack anyways.
>>
>>70493800
>he says while still beating around the bush
Stop pretending to read books, it's pathetic.
>>
>>70493835
Calm down there, Reddit. Will an upvote make you feel better?

>>70493846
How am I "beating around the bush"? I've laid out why it's shit, and all you've said is "m-muh contrarianism!" and "y-you've never actually read it!". If anything, you're the one who can't give a straight answer.
>>
>>70494121
cuck posting died, can't wait for reddit posting to also
>>
in the book: grant and sattler have no development whatsoever. Crichton cant into characters very well.
>>
>>70491122

LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE

DINOSAURS HAD FEATHERS

VELOCIRAPTORS ESPECIALLY WERE COMPLETELY COVERED IN FEATHERS.

TREX HAD FEATHERS

STOP PERPETUATING THE REPTILE DINOSAUR MYTH

DINOSAURS ARE NOT REPTILIAN OR AMPHIBIAN.

BIRDS ARE DINOSAURS
>>
>>70494195
Again, literally no argument.

>>70494230
Care to explain in further detail, or does the Wikipedia entry not go that far?
>>
>>70491122
How did the T Rex push them over a cliff if he pushed them into the enclosure it just broke out of? When the goat is fed to it we see the ground is level. Where did the cliff come from?
>>
>>70494369
Steep incline from where it was and where the Explorer falls in. If you look up production shots you see there's land where they show the T-Rex come from. It's just poorly shot or edited so that we never see this clearly.
>>
>>70493436
dunno if autistic or baiting but either way you should stop posting
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.