[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Rumor Come Out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 233x216
The Rumor Come Out: Does Bruno Mars is Gay?
Bruno Mars is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive social networking rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his bad rumor which is spread massively. This time is not about his music career, but his bad rumor. The rumor is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this singer revealed himself as homosexual. Do you still believe or not, this rumor is really much talked by people even in a person of his fans
>>
>>70487793
Christ, your English is bad...

Take your celeb bullshit elsewhere, mudblood
>>
Literally pls respond: the thread
>>
how babby is formed

a master is out
>>
File: 1434351849034.jpg (74 KB, 376x471) Image search: [Google]
1434351849034.jpg
74 KB, 376x471
This is the most retarded english I've ever read.
>>
>Google Translate makes a post on /tv/
>>
POSTKINO
>>
>>70489614
>a master is out
God damn I haven't seen that in a million years
>>
and you?????????????
>>
no body give a shit
>>
I only care about gay female celebrities.
>>
No one gives a shit about Bruno Mars, OP.
>>
Why does this have the broken English of a blog that leads me to another blog instead of what I clicked it for?
>>
>>70487793
Hello GG
>>
>The rumor is out of standardize of hoax
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70495707
It's funny since only SJWs out people
>>
Good thread
>>
top posting right here
>>
Literally BvS: The Thread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.