[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did we do to deserve such a terrible fate? are there any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1465165078396.png (102 KB, 960x521) Image search: [Google]
1465165078396.png
102 KB, 960x521
what did we do to deserve such a terrible fate?
are there any films about overcoming a mass influx of apes?
>>
>>70485499
Planet of the Apes
>>
Batman v Superman
>>
>>70485499
we were too friendly to newcomers
+
our mod is a meme spouting retard
>>
>>70485499
Film is a terrible medium to begin with, that will never reach the heights of literature, music and video games
>>
>overcoming a mass influx of apes?

One of two things will happen.

1. /tv/ becomes a full-time meme board ala /r9k/. A redditor chatroom to spout memes that fuels a feedback loop of shitposting that pushes all non-meme content off the board.

2. Mods go full crackdown and ban everything even hinting at offtopic discussion until users flee to the next board and /tv/ becomes a lobotomized version of its former self where any hint of 'funposting' gets stamped out, ala /sp/

Pick you poison
>>
>>70485499
wtf happen in the middle of 2010 ?
>>
>>70485520
pretty good pick
very impressive actually
>>70485654
it's already the former
>>
>>70485693
L O S T ended?
>>
>>70485574
/tv/ janitor saves old threads and reposts them to make the board seem active, there are a couple up now - the arrive at minis tirith meme for example
>>
>>70485779
There used to be a tripfag who did that kind of thing every day for a long time. That level of autism is not new for /tv/.
>>
>>70485779
what
>>
>>70485746
ppl got so mad at the ending they effd themselves
>>
I'm only here to ruin threads

I'm only here to bump shit topics

I'm only here to troll
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.