[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Logan did i ever tell you about En Sabah Nur? He was the strongest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: patrick-stewart-x-men.jpg (52 KB, 490x327) Image search: [Google]
patrick-stewart-x-men.jpg
52 KB, 490x327
Logan did i ever tell you about En Sabah Nur? He was the strongest mutant in the world and appeared during the 80s, he's also the reason i got bald, he almost destroyed the planet but i never mentioned until right now, even though you were around that time you also don't remember him

he was a good friend
>>
He was off giving it to the Native American at that point, living the sort-of good life. The whole thing would have missed him. He was off the grid.
>>
> trying to decipher logic from the timeline of the x men film franchise
>>
What the fuck are you talking about? There's no movie set after those events. DOFP wiped them all from existence.
>>
>>70484496
>most powerful mutant
>dropped in 5 mins
>>
Funny how the timeline of six movies is as convoluted as the first 40 years of the comic.
>>
>>70484652
The end of dofp
>>
>>70484496

Wolverine was kind of a feral madman in the forests of Canada at the time.
>>
>>70484652
then explain how charles got bald you dumb cuck
>>
is that true that Singer forbid any comics around the set ?
>>
>>70484744
Oh shit, he didn't tell him about Apocalypse. Oh wait the movie ends before he tells him anything.
>>70484798
Shit genes, like yours.
>>
>>70484886
no need to get angry marvelcuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.