[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this was actually really good it was overly indulgent but that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
this was actually really good

it was overly indulgent but that's not necessarily bad in of itself. I think with that in mind this film is going to age like fine wine. it truly captured the 80s cinema style and vibe quite beautifully.
>>
>>70483652
This movie was shit. Literally poopie caca shit.
>>
>>70483652
once again the best parts were quicksilver scenes. jlaw is horrible but that is no surprise.
>>
>>70483730
Magneto's scenes were pretty great, and you got the sense that there was a team effort here, rather than a few figureheads fighting it out, like in DOFP.
>>
yup it was great. can't wring the sing
>>
>>70483652
The Return of the Jedi scene was brilliant.

Using Star Wars to discuss and describe the x-men trilogy and have a dig at Last Stand.
>>
>quicksilver
So will he have an obligatory slow-motion scene set to cheesy music in every movie he's in?
>>
>>70483652
t. underage capeshit fan
>>
The script was the film's weakest aspect, along with some of the cheap sets, but Singer makes it work.
>>
I would imagine Millennials thing the 80's scenes were awesome.

As an 80's child, I think they were gay.
>>
>>70484293
The only funny ""80's"" scene is when Nightcrawler has on the Michael Jackson jacket and pretty much keeps it on the rest of the movie.
>>
It was a Mortal Kombat: Annihilation rip off.
>>
File: leave_twinkkino_to_me.jpg (594 KB, 2164x3438) Image search: [Google]
leave_twinkkino_to_me.jpg
594 KB, 2164x3438
>>70483652
who are you trying to convince op?

we, anonymous readers?

or yourself...?
>>
File: 1456665351994.jpg (20 KB, 224x375) Image search: [Google]
1456665351994.jpg
20 KB, 224x375
>>70483652
MIROŁSAW NIE RÓB TEGO
>>
>>70484214
I'm actually ok with that.
>>
File: image.jpg (247 KB, 2184x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
247 KB, 2184x1152
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.