[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will it suck? Will it live up to the original?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Will it suck? Will it live up to the original?
>>
do you faggots even watch movies
>>
>>70485112

Do you? How is this even a question? Fuck off you shitty pleb moron.
>>
>>70483388
wat ? it's a fake poster right ?
>>
/thread
>>
>>70485198
its real
>>70485150
>getting this assblasted over the sentence i wrote to bump this thread.
chill fampai
>>
>>70483388
>9 chariots start
>6 chariots crash
>4 chariots finish

Yeah, it's got a lot to live up to.
>>
File: 1465115239603[1].jpg (102 KB, 429x600) Image search: [Google]
1465115239603[1].jpg
102 KB, 429x600
>>70485198
>>
>>70485256
just saw the trailer, i'm surprised they didn't cast a black messala for some steamy gay sex to replace the subtlety of the original.
Morgan freeman as a rastafari ...
>>
>from the director of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

this will be true kino
>>
>>70485256
we're either mad at your shitty attempt to goad people into replying to you, or we're mad at you shitposting for the sake of bumping

whoa i wonder why you got a negative reply. next time we'll say something positive to your shitposts!

are people really this dumb?
>>
Was Ben hur a cuck?
>>
starring charlie day as ben hur
>>
>>70483388

are they going to cut out all the jesus parts?
>>
fuck that jewshit
>>
>>70483388
the Charlton Heston one wasn't the original, it was a remake.
>>
>>70486351
Fuck you
>>
>>70486351
they're all adapted from a book.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.