[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a Carlton exercises his 2nd amendment right episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: carlton.png (267 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
carlton.png
267 KB, 500x376
>it's a Carlton exercises his 2nd amendment right episode
>>
Give me episodes of popular shows that aren't anti-2nd amendment.
>>
>>70479110
that's a great episode
>>
Will you make me a sandwich?
>>
YOUR GRAND CHILDREN ARE GONNA NEED GRAND CHILDREN LAWYERS
>>
the best episode is where uncle phil plays pool and they play soul man and he dances around the pool table while hitting all the shots and everyone gives him high fives and cheer
>>
You can like both classical music and James Brown
>>
>>70480181
NO
>>
>>70480061
burn notice
>>
File: AUGH.jpg (16 KB, 637x446) Image search: [Google]
AUGH.jpg
16 KB, 637x446
PILLOW MOUNDS OF MASHED PO-TAY-TOES

TINY ONIONS

CRANBERRY SAUCE

AUGH
>>
>>70480061
always sunny had two good ones
>>
>>70480181
NOH
>>
File: 1458381440103.jpg (422 KB, 797x748) Image search: [Google]
1458381440103.jpg
422 KB, 797x748
>>70479110
>it's actually harder to get a gun licenece in CA than most parts of the country

Carlton broke the law. It usually takes a few weeks to a month to go through the proper checks already in place.

So Carlton bought it illegally making the more regulation pointless if any person can get it off the black market within a few hours/days.
>>
No more hugs will
>>
>tfw I've seen people shit talk Fresh Prince recently because it's not an accurate representation of the average black persons life
Meanwhile it's probably the best show I've ever seen that deals with the issues it does.
>>
>>70486063
I thought they just had a 3 day waiting period. Just in case you for some reason were buying a gun you intended to use for a murder that day. The checks themselves are pretty quick. In my state they just call the fbi and ask if you are ok. Filling out the form they use to call your info in normally takes longer than the actual check.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.