[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
X-Men Apocalypse wont beat the first X-Men domestically Fox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-05-15-04-47-894666672.jpg (10 KB, 328x154) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-05-15-04-47-894666672.jpg
10 KB, 328x154
X-Men Apocalypse wont beat the first X-Men domestically

Fox employee here, Wolverine needs to retire, Deadpool is too big to control, dont you like the young Cyclops and Jean and whatnot?

What can we do to make the X-Men movies make Marvel money? Someone please tell us
>>
let marvel make the movies
>>
>>70476901
Why would a fox employee come here?
>>
>>70476901
replace jean actress with someone hot

more rogue, recast mystique
>>
Xmen, fantastic 4 vs Dr doom
Directed by nolan
Ez $2B
>>
>>70476947
Fox and affiliates is like a million people
>>
>>70476901
Hire JLaw as Mystique for one last movie and murder hee brutally early in it
>>
>>70476901
Jean looks like boy George

Nightcrawler looks like a twink

And Jennifer Lawrence is still in these movies so I will refuse to watch any xmen movies with her in them
>>
>>70476947
>YOU'RE NOT THE SHOGUN, YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY AN IMPOSTOR
>GUARDS KILL THIS MAN
>>
>>70476987
Go home Amy Pascal
>>
>>70476901
Dumb them down for the Marvel audience.
A ton of quips is important to remind their audience that the film is aware of its silliness so manchildren feel ok with liking a film for children
>>
>>70478699
lol so mad
>>
>>70477243
Fox do not condone violence against women.
I'm using my moderators privilege to log your IP and send it to the FBI with a complete report of the incident.
>>
File: eBhfz3J.jpg (70 KB, 750x388) Image search: [Google]
eBhfz3J.jpg
70 KB, 750x388
Wolverine vs Deadpool movie
>>
1. reboot the x-men after the last wolverine movie
2. Have the original team in the new film (wolverine should not be the focus)
3. build up to the dark Phoenix (OR set up with marvel an avengers vs x-men)
4. ?????
5. $2B deposited in your bank account
>>
>>70478699
You described Deadpool
>>
>>70479612
also do not reboot deadpool, to do this you can keep the x-men in the 80s and young
that was actually a good idea
>>
I thought Apocalypse was the best of the X-Men movies desu. Even "the best" is still just a 6/10 though, I've never cared for the franchise.
>>
buy Iron Man from Marvel
>>
>>70476937
>>70476937
I don't think Disney can do it. unless they start making material targeted towards adults in the best move ever. but until then they'll fuck the xmen up.
>>
>>70479698
I never said Deadpool was good, but it certainly was a commercial success so you've just proven my point.
>>
>>70476901
most of the "good" xmen stories and ideas have been long since mined.
Good (used) XMen concepts:
* Wolverine
* Prof X and his school
* Magneto and the holocaust
* Prox X and Magneto idiological struggle
* Days of Future Pants and Mutant Registration
* Jean Grey and Phoenix (semi-mined)
* Jean/Scott/Wolverine love triangle
* Wolverine goes to Japan
* Rogue

Good "Unused" XMen concepts
* Mutant X/ Proteus
* Hellfire Club and Mastermind manipulating Jean into Dark Phoenix
* Scott killing Jean

That's about it. Seems likely they have about one more film worth of good material left.

Shit that no one cares about that makes crap movies:
* the Mutant Cure
* Storm
* Kitty Pryde
* Jubilee
* >>>>>>Gambit
* Mystique
* Psylocke
* etc
* etc
* etc
>>
Don't make Marvel-esque "end of the world" plots with one-dimensional villains like in Apocalypse.

Have a clear lead. Find someone who can carry a franchise like Jackman (NOT J-Law), and make them the lead in your ensemble movies.

Make stories more personal and character-driven, with clearly defined motivations.

Kill of Mystique or have her played by someone who actually cares about the role/can act
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.