[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We burned down the forest WTF? Is this standard special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: tangerine.jpg (315 KB, 1600x1068) Image search: [Google]
tangerine.jpg
315 KB, 1600x1068
>We burned down the forest

WTF? Is this standard special op tactic when dealing with third world thieves?

Mind you, during colonial times, most of Burma was forested, and it contains a rare biodiversity, with about 80 endemic species. Setting aside the danger of setting such a large forested area on fire, which due to the abundant greenery can easily spread to other areas uncontrollably, there's still the likely possibility that Alfred's crew had literally genocided a bunch of rare species to the point of extinction, all in order to catch some thief. Not even tangerine sized rubies justify that.

Some men just want to watch the world burn indeed.
>>
... damn.

Alfred was the real criminal.
>>
>>70473557
I don't even understand why he fucking became a glorified janitor for an American family.
>>
>Is this standard special op tactic when dealing with third world thieves?
Hell yeah, hash those browns.
>>
>>70473413

He was just making it up though was he not?
>>
>>70473413
>Some men just want to see the forest burn.
>>
>>70473979
Why would he do that? Was he saying that Bruce should burn Gotham?
>>
>>70473413
>is this a thing ?
Yes
>muh biodiversity
No one cares
>>
>>70473979
Man, that makes no sense.
>>
>>70473413
WEN I WOZ IN BUHMA
>>
>>70474239
DA COAK AYN WUZ IN DA JUNGOH
>>
>>70473413
So are the Batman movies and Zulu set in the same universe? Whenever he tells that story I picture him wearing all red with the white hat and hunting tigers.
>>
>>70474128
not caring about the consequences of your actions is a nigger mentality

are you a nigger?
>>
File: 875d40f91dac.jpg (563 KB, 2889x3547) Image search: [Google]
875d40f91dac.jpg
563 KB, 2889x3547
>ywn be young michael caine going on adventures
>>
>>70474362
It's actually a very human mentality but white colonialism and exploration has a history of exploiting dumbshit darkskins which is what he may be getting at.
>>
>>70474362

Are you kidding?

Not caring about the consequences of your actions is imperial colonialism 101, entrenched deep in the western tradition all the way to antiquity.

Don't go throwing that away.
>>
File: Picnic At Dangling Cock.jpg (506 KB, 3600x2396) Image search: [Google]
Picnic At Dangling Cock.jpg
506 KB, 3600x2396
>>70474362
He's probably a nigger. Some of them know how to use computers, now. It's really quite sad.
>>
File: it was all me massa wayne.jpg (174 KB, 595x445) Image search: [Google]
it was all me massa wayne.jpg
174 KB, 595x445
How come this guy even has the audacity to preach morality to Bruce?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.