[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warner Bros. begins shake-up of under-performing DC Comics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>Warner, under CEO Kevin Tsujihara, has struggled so far this year with the “Batman v Superman” movie, starring Ben Affleck and Amy Adams, receiving a poor reception even while booking a respectable $348.7 million domestically and $870 million globally.

>The movie was set to kick off DC Comics’ resurgence — but that duty will likely now fall to “Suicide Squad” later this summer.

>What the rumored changes could mean is anyone’s guess, although speculation has long hung over the heads of production chief Greg Silverman, who just re-upped in January, and Sue Kroll, president of worldwide marketing and distribution.
>>
>>70472984
Source: op's ass
>>
File: EEYVky5.jpg (33 KB, 493x365) Image search: [Google]
EEYVky5.jpg
33 KB, 493x365
>>70472984
>the “Batman v Superman” movie, starring Ben Affleck and Amy Adams

OH NONONO
>>
>>70472984
And what? I can't get a point.
>>
>>70473245
Now the changes are going up to the higher execs of Warner, not just related to DC properties
>>
>>70472984
Source: My Ass
>>
>>70473224
at least he's the more successful one
>>
>>70473301
If the execs knew what they were doing, they wouldn't have let Zac Snyder onto the project.
>>
>>70473539
You have a big ass then, anon
>>
>>70473028
>>70473539
Google's a wonderful site, you "Spoonfeed me" fucks.
http://nypost.com/2016/06/04/warner-bros-begins-shake-up-of-under-performing-dc-comics/
>>
Old news.
Greg Silverman and Geoff Johns are now in charge of the DCEU.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.