[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: r1frAdo.png (368 KB, 633x342) Image search: [Google]
r1frAdo.png
368 KB, 633x342
I just watched this film, what the hell happened to Daniel Plainview.
>>
the American Dream happened to Daniel Plainview
>>
>>70463499
Nothing. He did nothing wrong.
>>
He drank all the milkshake and got a tummy ache
>>
>>70463499
He was a sociopath
He was ambitious
He did nothing wrong
>>
>>70463499
His bastard son betrayed him along with his 'brother.'
>>
>>70463499
Greed
>>
You're not allowed to post threads like that here. There will be blood's dark tone and themes make all the autists get enraged and start screaming EDGY OVERRATED I SEE LITERALLY NO ARTISTIC VALUE IN THIS FILM CAUSE I DONT WANNA
>>
>>70463499
Happened?
To?

Not much.
>>
>>70464259
Precisely. For the most part, Daniel happens to other people with two notable exceptions.

This is one of the best horror movies of all time, and we're looking at the monster from beginning to end.
>>
>>70463499
It was all in the opening.

Motherfucker broke his leg mining for silver. He crawled miles in the desert to get help with a broken leg. All for a pocketful of silver. After that, he realized that he could do anything and nothing
would or could stop him.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.