[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the most underrated movie on /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: In_Bruges_Poster[1].jpg (55 KB, 392x294) Image search: [Google]
In_Bruges_Poster[1].jpg
55 KB, 392x294
Is this the most underrated movie on /tv/?
>>
>most overrated movie on /tv/?
Yes
>>
This one definitely is
>>
I hated this film. Don't even know why, as it was quite well made
>>
>>70463721
Saw this yesterday
Carrey was great, Ewan's accents always suck but his character was endearing
I loved it
>>
>>70463371
>>70463721
Both very good movies, have you seen Dog Day Afternoon?
>>
>>70463371
I don't know about a part "Most", but it certainly is underrated. Well written piece of work !!!
>>
>>70463784
Because you're an inanimate fucking object.
>>
it wasn't underrated. people just didn't see it or talk about it and then people saw it and liked it and wondered why people wern't and then just thought it was underrated.
>>
>>70463371
underrated is the wrong word

underappreciated
>>
File: 1463975513337.jpg (8 KB, 272x252) Image search: [Google]
1463975513337.jpg
8 KB, 272x252
Anyone else fucking hate Colin Farrell? Something about his personality really gets under my skin

He was tolerable in The Lobster and in True Detective I guess because he wasn't really leading those projects. I saw him in some shitty Jesse James movie once and it was like he was personally insulting me the entire time with his personality.
>>
>>70463371
OP confirmed for inanimate fucking object.
>>
File: autism speaks.jpg (214 KB, 345x336) Image search: [Google]
autism speaks.jpg
214 KB, 345x336
>>70464353
>it was like he was personally insulting me the entire time with his personality.
>>
>>70463371
It was ok. A good film.
>>
>>70463371
>>70464327
underappreciated indeed
>>
Women will never understand this movie
>>
>>70463371
Maybe if i could hear what they were fucking saying
>>
>>70463371

On /tv/? Definitely not, I've seen a lot of praise for it when it used to be brought up more often. /tv/ introduced me to it

>>70466060

What are you basing it on? That all the 3 leads are male? Women tend to still be very responsive to that scenario, much more than if the genders were reversed. Go make a thread about it you whining little bitch
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.