[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was the most perfect fit for the Bond role and why was it Dalton?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1420378585681.png (98 KB, 500x444) Image search: [Google]
1420378585681.png
98 KB, 500x444
Who was the most perfect fit for the Bond role and why was it Dalton?
>>
>>70460372
>had the look
>had the chops
>had the emotion
>was dark but could still pull off dry humor and humorous moments
>did own stunts most of the time
>>
>>70460372
That image triggers me
>>
>>70460372
Dalton because he was tall, dark, gritty, handsome, charming, badass and was THE James Bond closest to Ian Fleming's vision of Bond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64sdEfZuU7w

Reminder that Goldeneye was also written with Dalton in mind, not Brosnan
>>
Pierced your sisters buns.

/thread
>>
>>70460372
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS
>>
>>70460421
Dalton was a complete slimebag as Bond and he really is the true hipsters choice.
>>
>>70460422
you mean bond-burgered
>>
>>70460442
>doesnt know what a slimebag is
>throws around meme words like hipster
>>
>>70460372
Silently pounded
>>
>>70460372
Last night I secretly pounded your sister
>>
>>70460372
brosnan is the 6th james bond (barry nelson counted) and that is the 9th thing on the mcdonalds menu
>>
>>70460442
>Dalton was a complete slimebag as Bond

Exactly.

Intelligence officers are usually at least borderline psychopaths, anon. How the fuck else do you expect them to work effectively?
>>
>>70460372
LAST NIGHT I

JAMES BOND BURGER

YOUR SISTER
>>
>>70460372
BOND
U
R
G
E
R
>>
>>70460372
LAST NIGHT, FOR ME BURGER YOUR SISTER
>>
Its 'Last night I Pierced your sister's buns', you mongoloids
>>
File: for james, england.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
for james, england.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>70461354
IT'S LAST NIGHT I FOR ENGLAND, JAMES BURGER YOUR SISTER.
>>
>>70460372
Brosnan is the perfect Bond. He just didn't have the best movies.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.