[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All crime is legal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: purge1.jpg (104 KB, 550x348) Image search: [Google]
purge1.jpg
104 KB, 550x348
>All crime is legal
>>
Well not all crime. Corporate espionage is illegal as well as weapons above rocket launcher grade.
>>
>>70460400
Making shitty movies is allowed though
>>
Can i still get banned from /tv/ if i only shitpost during the purge?
>>
>>70460400

lol so whos gona enforce this during the purge?
>>
Then it's not really crime is it? Crime by definition has to be illegal.
>>
How long were they standing at the front door, smiling at the camera, looking like a group of fucking autists?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160504-083536.jpg (674 KB, 1072x1072) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160504-083536.jpg
674 KB, 1072x1072
>>70460447
>not shitposting on a regular basis
Step it up Fämeloni
>>
>gubmint thinks people arent killing each other enough during purge night
>they send in a few death squads in semi trucks to clean out poorer apartment complexes
>middleclass suburbs untouched

The legacy of Trump.
>>
What crime would you commit during the purge?
I'd stand near a no loitering sign.
>>
>>70460107
>All Crime is Legal
>People only commit murder
>No rape or insider trading or pirating movies online
>>
>>70460400
What's stopping people mad from the purge from acting crime during the rest of the year tho?
>some piece of shit kills my kid during the purge because he feels entitled to do so
>the police doesn't protect me
>next day when he thinks he's safe I murder him in his house because fuck the police, they're useless

>>70460522
This, the purge would be perfect for mass terrorist attacks and "wiping out all money from a bank" hacking
Heck the american government can't even stop chinese hackers on a regular day
>>
>>70460608
Social mobility is a thing though. Do you get on the government's blacklist according to your yearly tax declaration or is it based on income? What if you lose your job or your company fails and you find yourself temporarily swamped? Is that enough to send you on the government's death list? Why should anyone keep a government that threatens to kill you over the most minor shit?
>>
>>70460647
Pirating movies
>crime
Hello Hollywood
>>
>>70460647
>people do not act vengeance during the rest of the year for the crimes they had to endure during the purge
This movies don't understand human nature.
>>
>>70460647
>rape
How would the government pay for the subsequent babies born 9 months later and abandoned in foster care?

America in the purge movies must be a tax hell.
>>
>>70460967
Purge them duh. It's like a self-fixing problem.
>>
>>70461001
I thought republicans were pro-life? Why would you kill what by republicans' own definitions are innocent lives? If said rape babies are born 9 months after a Purge and assuming all mothers just reject them and give them up, that means there'd be n-3 months old babies each year slaughtered for no reason other than sadistic glee? Why not just have the goverment pay for their abortion when they're still brainless nerveless embryos then? It seems an act of unnecessary cruelty to me. Is The Purge designated to be a sadistic evil torture of innocent people?
>>
The Purge is a kino series, I can't wait for the next 5
>>
>>70461119
Killing babies is fine. God approves. Just don't touch them fetuses.
>>
>>70461161
That makes no sense. It is objectively better and more humane to kill an undeveloped embryo that doesn't have a brain yet than to kill a fully developed baby.
>>
>>70460522
No one, I imagined stuff like that is enforced when the purge ends.

Like you could use an illegal weapon and do terrorism levels of damage but the next day you'd be arrested
>>
>>70461200

Stop using logic you fuck
>>
>>70461230
Why would you be arrested for something legal though?
>>
>>70461254
Because it wasn't legal during the purge
>>
>>70461200
>arguing about a meme flick of a meme genre on a meme image board

simply reddit.
>>
>>70460107
>stockpile guns and ammunition
>stockpile MRE
>hide in your basement all nitgh

Wew so hard. What's the point of these movies anyway?
>>
File: sJ1IYTE.gif (647 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
sJ1IYTE.gif
647 KB, 500x289
>>70460632
Ya got me anon
>>
>>70461323
If all crime is legal during the purge, then my crime is legal too. I won't tolerate discriminations.
>>
>>70460107

Stupid premise

The law doesn't stop people from doing bad shit
>>
>>70460785
>This movies don't understand human nature.

Exactly. The fact that every black and mexican hasn't been exterminated in the US by the end of at least the third or fourth purge? Laughable.

Government sanctioned ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>70461435
No, consequences do.

The law is the guideline of what the consequences are for certain actions.

Stop being autist
>>
>>70460785
the bigger question is why do the public support the purge when it means for 1 day there is 0 police to protect their lives and their property

that's basically the government's #1 job, and when people don't trust the government to do it, they're going to turn somewhere else. The original mafia started basically because the Italian government had no authority in Sicily and people needed someone to protect them and enforce contracts. The biggest affect of the Purge would be the creation of private police or even a state within a state that people rely on because everyone thinks the government can't do shit
>>
>>70461493

Yes, because if I murder someone, the chance that they'll kill me in defense, means far less than the chance of getting caught.
>>
>>70460107
its a crime to change laws without a vote by an established body of congress
i rewrite the law to make purging illegal
>>
>>70460545
GOAT casting there
kind of helped that he couldn't really act, came across as obnoxiously theatrical
>>
>>70461508
Exactly.

It make no sense the people would voluntarily give up protection for a day. If you really needed to purge people, you would want to have it done democratically, not leave up to psycho bill deciding who he wants to maim. The only way this could happen would be under an absolute monarchy or theology, something were the people believe in the divine/superior judgment of the leader that this is best for them.
>>
File: large.jpg (20 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
20 KB, 500x313
>>70460647
>pirating movies
>crime
>>
>>70460967
Even if rape babies got purged for some horrific undefendable reason, the government would still have to mass fund abortions and therapy for the raped women with taxpayer's money because crimes committed during 12 hours don't get magically fixed once the 12 hours are over, they still have physical, mental and social repercussions for the rest of one's life. Companies could lose workers they would find it difficult to replace. People would harbor hatred and resentment for the loved ones lost during the purge, creating a climate of distrust not unlike East Germany under the secret police. More and more people in need of therapy services each year, which require money. The government would have to spend millions in rebuiliding and repairing things and people with less and less taxpayers each year to make with their money this rebuilding and repairing possible, so the overall quality of the infrastructure and society would rapidly erode. It's easy to destroy things and people but it takes time and money and resources to rebuild them. Mafia and cartels would seize this lawless situation as an opportunity to effectively steal more and more zones from government control. That's presuming the goverment takes responsibility for its decisions to enforce the Purge; if it doesn't then Somalia or any other current lawless shithole is how America during the Purge should be.
>>
>>70461556
Do you want to have another go at wording that? I don't understand what you're trying to say
>>
>>70461457
>Government sanctioned ethnic cleansing
The KKK was just plain evil, Trump.
>>
That movie was multiple layers of stupid
Also Ethan Hawke has no peripheral vision at all
>>
I think the sequel was better.
>>
>>70461708

So, the fear of the consequences of the law stop me from murdering someone?

No, they don't.

The fear of them killing me as I attempt it is far more tangible, though that wouldn't stop me if I wanted to; it'd be far more on my mind than getting caught after the fact.

People only murder someone when they're in a specific emotional state, and thinking about the consequences don't enter into it (this is for most murders).
>>
>>70460632
I'd walk across one of those nice public lawns.
>>
Torrent when ?

Seems like the type of film to come online pretty quick
>>
>>70461624
>The only way this could happen would be under an absolute monarchy or theology
No need for that, that crap's been proven to be utter bogus already, science's already busted religion and nobody would accept monarchy obviously. What you mean is fascist/communist dictatorships where everyone has to obey the Dear Leader. I though becoming a soviet-like shithole was unamerican though.
>>
>>70461721
You say that, but they had wholesome towns where everyone worked, paid their taxes and virtually no crime.

Go walk down any street in Detroit.
>>
>>70460107
for one night I pirated as many things as possible.
>>
>>70462045
Except for the murder of innocent American citizens. Cut the bullshit, Trump.
>>
>>70462013
North Korea today is America during the Purge basically? I wonder why people don't mass immigrate to North Korea.
>>
File: 1457093998320.jpg (52 KB, 613x617) Image search: [Google]
1457093998320.jpg
52 KB, 613x617
How come these Purge movies have such a large latino and black following?
>>
>>70462113
>innocent

Stand two black men next to one another. Shoot one. Statistically, you're more likely to have shot a criminal than not.
>>
File: absolut-world-mexico-map.jpg (261 KB, 952x1141) Image search: [Google]
absolut-world-mexico-map.jpg
261 KB, 952x1141
>>70461508
>yfw Mexicans take advantage of the Purge to make this happen

Hacen Mexico Grande de Nuevo
>>
>>70462230
That's not how statistics work. They don't apply to individuals. You are also violating the guiding principle of "innocent until proven guilty" and proving racism is still true and real with your example.
>>
>>70462180
cause it's made by cucks. It's a fantasy of niggers overthrowing america and killing rich white people since the first movie.
>>
File: 424532566.jpg (37 KB, 355x285) Image search: [Google]
424532566.jpg
37 KB, 355x285
>>70462113
>look I called him Trump again!!
>>
It is if you are a feminist.
>>
>>70462234
12 hours of no police no emergency no military no government because all crime is legal is more than an enough for any organized group to coordinate a coup d'etat. I expect this to happen in the next movie The Purge: Civil War.
>>
>>70460632
Pirate some vidya
>>
>>70460107
>All crime is legal
Imagine the insider trading that's done.
>>
Because in that night, all the criminals get killed and purged by the people ready, armed, and waiting for them to appear.
Makes sense actually.
>>
>>70462303
It's funny how often "racism" is synonymous with "realism", "practicality" and "pragmatism" in today's culture, isn't it?
>>
>>70462418
Lets be honest irl The Cartels would be cutting off nigger heads at an amazing rate.
>>
>>70462418
>Because in that night, all the criminals get killed and purged by the people ready, armed, and waiting for them to appear
>criminals never deceive people guise
>people you trust never take advantage of an opportunity to turn against you and let their vile self run free guise
Hasn't 4chan's anonimity taught you anything?
>>
>>70460107
>>70460107
>murderer
>I am gonna kill this guy!
>wait, I need to think about the legal repercussions

and this was another tale of ....

THINGS which never Happened
tune in next time when OP gets laid and niggas aren't criminals.
>>
>>70462422
What is practical and pragmatic about killing innocent people?
>>
Is this movie the new Saw?
>>
>>70462045
>virtually no crime
except for burning niggers and destroying their poperties ofc
>>
>>70462477
And claiming California and Texas for Mexico
>>
>>70462523
Except that, yes. And again, when we look in places where ethnically there are no blacks, we notice a severe drop-off in crime rates, even places where the population is impoverished or has poor education. The only consistent marker for a slum is non-whites.

>>70462518
Ideally they weren't killed, they were relocated. Segregation worked and to the betterment of everyone involved.
>>
>>70462523
>slaughtering elderly ladies for fun
>no crime
Oh but they were black so they're criminals by default! Innocent until proven guilty doesn't apply to them! That's what he's saying.
>>
>>70462484
There's no point in guise, and there exists no deceit, when you are fucking expecting it and cautious of it specifically for a whole fucking night you idiot.
That's the point of putting people in a position of awareness and expectation for a limited time period within which such awareness and caution can be easily mentally maintained.
The trigger fingers are always twitching.

Deceit and guise only works when people aren't fucking expecting it.
>>
>>70462602
What scenario are you greentexting?
>>
>>70462593
>Except that, yes
So you celebrate crime?

>Ideally they weren't killed
But they were killed. Tortured even before death. Don't try to cover up your crimes.
>>
>>70461721
huh you keep mentioning trump are you autistic?
>>
>>70460632
Pirate movies without seeding
>>
>>70462013
>Science already busted religion
What are Christians, what are Muslims, what a Buddhists Give me a break.

And I was implying dictator by "superior" leader you fucking idiot, but even then I'm not sure being a dictator would be enough unless they were extremely powerful
>>
>>70460632
I'd poop in the street desu, I'd make sure to sew my anus shut and eat exclusively mexican and indian food for weeks before "The Purge". When the day comes then that would truly be my own The Purge™
>>
>>70462624
The murder of four innocent elderly black women by three KKK members in 1980, namely Viola Ellison, Lela Evans, Opal Jackson and Katherine Johnson.

>>70462612
So you want to create a situation of 12 hours of unnecessary, extreme stress where one would get out of psychologically damaged at best when not killing someone on accident just because any sound or movement can scare them and make them pull the trigger? War veterans go through situations like that. I don't think mass PTSD is desirable for the population.
>>
File: madman.jpg (355 KB, 704x1024) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
355 KB, 704x1024
>>70460632
I'd go to the restaurant and I wouldn't tip
>>
>>70462786
>>70462786
>So you want to create a situation of 12 hours of unnecessary, extreme stress where one would get out of psychologically damaged at best when not killing someone on accident just because any sound or movement can scare them and make them pull the trigger?
Yes.
This is a great cure for feminism and betaism.
>>
>>70462639
>So you celebrate crime?
What a spurious way of interpreting that. If I advocated vaccines would you say I "celebrate genocide" for all the viruses we kill?

>YOUR crimes
Ah, is that where we're at now?
>>
>>70461508
Why hasn't this been made into a movie yet? The creation of the original Mafia?
>>
>>70462786
So, since 1980 there have been three black people killed by these racist whiteys.

How many white people do you suppose were killed by these innocent blacks? You want to see how many children, elderly and women? I've got one of a WW2 vet being beaten to death for being white. A six month old girl raped to death for being white. Pleeeeenty to choose from.
>>
>>70462690
>What are Christians
Retards rightfully mocked by the rest of the population
>what are Muslims
Violent death cult followers that are causing all sorts of evils in the Middle East and are currently posing a massive threat to European civilazation.
>what a Buddhists
The least troublesome of the bunch actually, they just seem to chill and mind their own business.

>And I was implying dictator by "superior" leader
So you want America to become a soviet shithole?
>>
>>70461790
sure thing buddy
>>
>>70460107
It's just werks
>>
>>70462817
>This is a great cure for feminism and betaism
How is accidentally killing your loved ones and becoming mentally ruined for it for the rest of your life a "great cure for feminism and betaism"? If anything it's even more of a reason to stop the madness.
>>
>>70462786
>going back 30 years to find a KKK murder

oh lawdy I'm dead.
>>
>>70462819
Black americans are people and citizens with the same rights as you, your comparison makes no sense. Try again.

>So, since 1980 there have been three black people killed by these racist whiteys
Never said that. There are plenty more examples of innocent blacks get slaughtered by whites, the list keeps getting updated as we speak.
>>
>>70462878

The teachings of religion are what is important, not the magical idea that you will get into heaven or hell. Learning about Christianity makes you into a good human being with strong morals. Religion begins to falter and we get 2016 America, it's a joke.
>>
>>70462932
>talkign about the KKK
>finding examples of the horrors committed by the KKK when it was active
Let me guess you'd laugh even if someone when back 70 years to find evidence of the crimes committed by the Nazi Party... during the time the Nazi Party existed?
>>
>>70461789
It would be if they didn't had super special awesome spec ops guy out for revenge as lead.
>>
>>70462997
>The teachings of religion are what is important
What teachings exactly? Slaughtering people for petty, illogical, evil reasons is not what the Church taught me.

>Learning about Christianity makes you into a good human being with strong morals
I guess learning about the crimes of the Church and the assholesness of the various abrahamic gods makes into a good human being indeed because it shows you how repulsive such evils are.
>>
>>70462680
Heinous
>>
>>70462992

You watch too much CNN. Accept the fact that Blacks don't get killed by whites/cops/anything but blacks in the rates that the news reports.
>>
>>70463136

You just tl;dr'ed the bible and didn't even get it right. gg nub.
>>
>>70463136

You're also talking about the crusades and shit. When was the last time the a holy war was started by Christians/Catholics? When was the last time a holy war was started by Muslims?
>>
>>70463213
Can't really bring myself to care. Except for the historical parts it's all bullshit to me.

>be 7-year-old me
>be attending catechism because parents force me to
>get told the story of David and Bathsheba
>think to myself "wow what an asshole" at what god did in the story
>argue with teacher that god is an asshole and doesn't deserve my respect
>can still feel the anger I felt back then today
>>
>>70463283
muslims carry out their holy war every day f@m
>>
>>70460107
Making all crime legal was part of an ancient festival celebrated around Christmas time before Christmas existed.

It was called saturnalia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturnalia
>>
>>70463283
>When was the last time the a holy war was started by Christians/Catholics?
Depends on your definition of holy war. Do you mean literally as in an army lead/sent by the Pope to fight against another army or figuratively as in the witch hunts in America?

>When was the last time a holy war was started by Muslims?
Muslims by what their religion dictates are perpetually in a state of holy war, internally with themselves because Satan tempts them and externally as long as non-muslims/muslims who don't act like perfect muslims exist because their prophet said so.
>>
File: george.jpg (4 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
4 KB, 212x218
>>70460107
>It's the purge
>Be accountant
>Steal millions from the company you work for via shady Swiss bank constructions or something I don't know
>??????
>Profit
Wew lads you could do some major money laundering of financial scamming during the purge

Also
>Dump passenger plane in the new world trade centre
>It's legal
>>
>>70462180
It was sublte in the first one but in the sequel it's largely admited white people are evil and shitskins are the freedom fighters
>>
>>70461230
The whole concept is just incredibly stupid.
Like, pants-on-head stupid.
>>
>>70460772
>>70461664
Whether you think it should be or not, yes, pirating movies is a crime. This is an objectively true fact and you're a retard if you think otherwise.
>>
File: iIRgias[1].jpg_fb.jpg (31 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
iIRgias[1].jpg_fb.jpg
31 KB, 480x270
>>
>>70461200
STOP ATTACKING ME @FBI
>>
>>70463478
That's false. Societal role reversal, partying and free speech for slaves toward their masters was part of Saturnalia, not murder, rape or any other form of modern crime.
>>
>>70462234
The next day mexico'd be nuked.
Like, itd be like the night of the long tacos.

I fucking hate these assland-obsessed mexicans.
>>
>>70460107
When is that day?
I want to spam /tv/ with My Little Pony anthro scat porn.
>>
>>70463611
>nuking your backyard
Enjoy those radiations and that nuclear fallout
>>
>>70463667
Beats having mexicans around
>>
>>70461790
Yeah the consequence are whats stopping you

If it was just them defending themselves then you would go with a sure fire method where it didn't matter if you got caught or seen (ie just walking up to them on the street and shooting them in the head).

It's the consequences of doing that's stopping you (both moral guilt and punishment).

Yes there are people who kill, but like I said that's because they've weighed it up and decided the risk of being caught is worth it (or decided the act is worth the punishment, which is an entirely different issue) or yes they are being irrational and not considering the consequences.

I never said the law (and its consequences) prevent all crime, but to say it prevents no crime is fucking retarded, you only have to look at places where it isn't enforced to see how wrong you are.
>>
>>70463562
This!
Taking this movie at face value and asking about the logic of these movies is pointless.
>>
>>70463423

Obviously.
>>
>>70460716
>Social mobility is a thing
Not in America
>>
>>70462814
Madman
>>
>>70460608
Bernie cuck detected
>>
>>70464132
Are you saying in my socialist-called shithole people are more free than in America? You don't say.
>>
>>70460632
Smoke in a no-smoking area and harass minorities
>>
>>70460107
so if i got married to a consenting cunny would the marriage be valid?
>>
>>70464274
Why wait a whole year for that when Allah allows it 365 days a year? You can have multiple child brides too.
>>
File: topgun.jpg (628 KB, 648x3000) Image search: [Google]
topgun.jpg
628 KB, 648x3000
>ITT: plebs who try to argue the logic of a good flick instead of just enjoying it
>>
>>70464357
That poor little girl.
>>
>>70461790
Here in Germany cops can't shoot you when you run away and there is no death sentence.
There were 298 murders in 2014, tendency falling. In NYC, where you can easily be shot by the police or the man you're trying to rob there were 328 homicides in 2014 alone and that is an all-time low.
>>
>>70464552
>There were 298 murders in 2014
How much does the number shoot up if you add those covered up by the media Cologne-style because committed by "refugees"?
>>
All crimes are legal but what about regulatory breaches or simple offences? What about common law tort?

If so I'd probably wear an offensive Tshirt and use a power tool past 10pm.
>>
>>70464539
Well if she didn't want to be raped she shouldn't have been an infidel whore. I mean I can see her epidermis! She's clearly asking for it the little slutty temptress.
>>
>>70464621
It just occurred to me Cologne is an example of a real life Purge. Police nonexistent, mass crime committed while the police diddles it and doesn't intervene, the only difference is that there's a public outrage about it as logically there should be.
>>
>>70464689
Why is that muslims always blame innocent people for their own faults?
>>
>>70464621
Things like Cologne happen every day, the story got huge traction only because the media tried to cover it up and out of racist motifs. At the Oktoberfest hundreds of women are molested every year and nobody gives a damn.
It's a macho problem, not a refugee problem.

Also crimes by refugees still appear in the statistics, just like right-wing murders and attacks, they are just swept under the carpet to uphold the saviour of Europe image of Germany.
>>
File: 1352753915904.jpg (64 KB, 475x302) Image search: [Google]
1352753915904.jpg
64 KB, 475x302
>>70464700
>what is the Bronx
>>
>>70464794
Considering the culture of said "refugees" and the fact they reject yours to keep their own I think you're just adding problems to problems, Germany.
>>
>>70464793
Because Muslims are modeled on Mohammed, the "perfect man". Therefore Muslims are by default better people than non-Muslims so any flaws are the result of temptations by infidels and Shaitan.
>>
>>70464815
I thought the Purge was supposed to Keep America Great not make it a poor shithole.
>>
>>70464840
>Because Muslims are modeled on Mohammed, the "perfect man"
I don't see anything perfect in Mohammed though. Christ is a better figure of divine perfection, though he was a demigod so it makes sense. Muslims are just hypocrites.
>>
>>70460632
nonstop rape. would literally go an entire month without jerking off, just so that night I'd be able to knock out 6-7 rapes. I would even plan shit out, by creating a group of at least 5 of us, armed with intimidating weapons. we would map out locations of where some of the biggest booty bitches live, and make our hit late as possible(going early would be stupid since everyone and their mama would hard push right when the bell rings)

if the purge ends at 6, we would go out at around 5:10 and hit them bitches hard and fast. if any groups are still out, they get put down on sight. the mistake you make is by trusting outsiders not to shoot, which gets you shot.
>>
>>70464835
Consider this: Would you, fleeing from devastating war or life threatening financial crisis and seeking refuge in a safe country, just abandon all your culture immediately?
Even as a far-leftist I agree that there are severe problems with integration starting with a heavy language barrier but I think the goal should not be to force our culture onto the migrants but to mix the best parts and abandon the bad habits together.
>>
>>70464991
>Consider this: Would you, fleeing from devastating war or life threatening financial crisis and seeking refuge in a safe country, just abandon all your culture immediately?

>third and fourth generation muslims
>immediately
Hahahahahaha

Depends on the part of the culture. Harmful and oppressive/damaging things for non-muslims need to be abandoned immediately, willingly or by force, unless you want a war in the long run.
>>
>>70460649
Nothing stops them. But if you go out and kill that person after the purge then you will get arrested for murder.

Better to wait until the next purge and plan your revenge for a whole year.
>>
>>70460632
Suicide.
>>
>>70463563
>yes, pirating movies is a crime
It's not, it's just an offense.
>>
>>70465122
I was talking about refugees. I know a lot of third generation immigrants who've integrated beautifully. I however also know a ton of areas where a parallel society developed which I'm not inherently opposed to but shows a failed attempt at integration.

The only solution is the world republic. Revolt!
>>
>>70465196
And give the fucker plenty of chances to get away where I can't reach him? Bullshit.

>But if you go out and kill that person after the purge then you will get arrested for murder
That doesn't stop people mad with grief. Consequences be damned, vengeance and justice are more important.
>>
>>70461457
>black and white people having race war
>thousands and thousands left dead
>all of mexico swoops in and takes over the unoccupied homes and take the millions of open jobs the next day
>>
>>70461340
>stockpiling rations for one night in a bunker
How fat are you?
>>
>>70463540
>Wew lads you could do some major money laundering of financial scamming during the purge
Than you would get arrested the next day for possessing that money.
the act of stealing isn't a crime during the purge, but the possession and spending of it is.
>>
>>70465220
>I was talking about refugees
Who are encouraged to keep their unacceptable ways by the fact the previous immigrants/refugees made their own muslim enclave unstopped.

>I however also know a ton of areas where a parallel society developed which I'm not inherently opposed to
You're not opposed to de-facto foreign enclaves on your land?
>>
>>70460632
I would Express my doubts about the benefits of multiculturalism. Who am I kidding. I would be locked up for that purge or no purge.
>>
>>70465289
>Than you would get arrested the next day for possessing that money
Why would anyone get arrested for possessing and spending money acquired by legal means?
>>
>>70464949
>biggest booty bitches
>their mama
>hit them bitches

>only nigger ITT and his purge fantasy is to commit large scale rapes

color me surprised
>>
>>70465298
I do not believe in borders. It is not my land. The land belongs to whomever is living on it.

"Foreign enclaves" develop everywhere where cultures clash and immigration fails. There are German "enclaves" in the US where people live in the stereotypical Bavarian way. What I have a problem with is that these parallel societies are impermeable for anyone not a part of their culture, which makes the inhabitants racists.
>>
>>70465327
Because it's still not you money by definition, it's the Bank's.
That's the reason people mostly murder during the Purge. Let's say you rape someone, you can still get charged for alimony.
>>
>>70464621
>How much does the number shoot up if you add those covered up by the media Cologne-style because committed by "refugees"?
Not a single number. You can't cover up a murder you retarded tinfoilhat.
>>
File: Screen.png (805 KB, 1140x554) Image search: [Google]
Screen.png
805 KB, 1140x554
>>70465370
>>
File: fake ned.png (113 KB, 261x297) Image search: [Google]
fake ned.png
113 KB, 261x297
>>70460632

I'm a brit so I'd tweet mean things
>>
>>70465406
So if I come live in your house do the house and the things in it belong to me because I'm living in it? Cool, free stuff is always welcome. Just so you know the reverse isn't true because I don't share your view.

>>70465409
>Because it's still not you money by definition, it's the Bank's.
Why? I got it through legal means during the Purge, it's mine now. It's no longer on the Bank's premises. They can't claim it back, the goverment sanctioned my actions.
>>
>>70464949
have fun when a group of whiteknights show up and kill your sorry ass.
>>
>>70465235
Still going to prison bro.
>>
>>70465456
>You can't cover up a murder
You can if it's racist not to
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261679/swedish-cops-had-special-code-291-cover-migrant-daniel-greenfield
>>
>rape girl from your highschool
>she has to act normal and still be friendly to me next monday
>purg'd :)
>>
>>70464991
>abandon the bad habits together
Leftists really are children.
>>
>>70465511
>They can't claim it back, the goverment sanctioned my actions.
They can, unless they changed the laws. That's why the whole premise of these movies is fucking retarded.
Child porn is good example. You can make the movie on the day of the purge, but after midnight you will get charged for possessing child porn, even if the movie itself was made legally.
>>
>>70465550
Nobody cares they're going to prison when they've seen the police allow the death/torture/mutilation/rape of their loved ones. They've already experienced the worst.
>>
>>70465596
>They can, unless they changed the laws
What makes you think they didn't change the laws if they could pass something as abhorrent as the purge though?
>>
>>70465406
>I do not believe in borders
>these parallel societies are impermeable
Jesus Christ
>>
>>70465566
You're just proving my point. In times of the internet, it's impossible to cover up something big as a murder. MAYBE if it was a hobo with no relatives or friends who got murdered and the police dumped the body into a river. But why would they even do that?
>>
>>70463550
But it's true
>>
>>70465601
If no one cares why isn't there complete Anarchy with people running around fucking shit up every single day?
>>
>>70460632
I'd walk home with my head held high, I wont even bother to check my privilege.
>>
>>70461119
>I thought republicans were pro-life?
Only if you are a fetus. As soon as you come out you and your poor black single mother are now the cancer killing society.
>>
>>70460107
>sell 99% of possessions
>move to Kansas or some flyover state
>small trailer in the middle of nowhere
>small basement/shelter underneath
>cower inside with shotgun and a Bible
The purge couldn't work for the simple fact that there is no fire department. They should have those helicopters with water literally everywhere because once one idiot causes a big enough fire, whether on purpose or accident, if that shit goes untouched the entire west coast would be a massive holocaust. It would be too big to stop the following day and there's just no way that much property and earthly damage would be viable.
>>
>>70465579
>girl tells everyone you're a dirty rapist
>her friends beat you up every day, torturing you and rape you in the ass
>police can't do shit, because the entire school hates you and every pupil says they have seen nothing, giving each other alibis
>next year on the purge you get brutally killed
>>
>>70465677
>>70463550
A high class film appealing to its high class audience.
>>
>>70465682
Because the police do not legally allow people to commit crime unpunished? Because stuff like the purge doesn't exist in civilized places and there's a public outcry against any perceived crime?
Lawless states and zones like Somalia and war-torn Africa are where every day is Purge day and guess what yeah they are places where there is complete Anarchy with people running around fucking shit up every single day.
>>
>>70465724
Give up, the beta uprising is never going to happen.
>>
>>70465704
Is there really no fire department on duty during the purge?
Even if causing a massive fire is legal, it's also legal to fight it.
>>
>All crime is legal
>Still put restrictions on what weapons you can and can't use
>>
>>70465671
>You're just proving my point
Not really. They tried, and the internet can always be easily censored. There's already plenty of movements for censoring the internet.
>>
>>70465692
Wow such an original thought. I haven't seen almost the exact same wording on a fucking political cartoon at all. Learn to think for yourself faggot and quit parroting everything you see and hear while considering yourself ''informed''
>>
>>70465796
>They tried
And failed. Point proven.
>and the internet can always be easily censored.
Not in germany.
>>
>>70465792
>Is there really no fire department on duty during the purge?
Nope. You can torch anything unstopped.
>>
I'm surprised there are no pyromaniacs during the Purge, you would think huge parts of cities would have been burnt down already.
>>
>>70465704
Barry?
>>
>>70465766
The beta uprising would be the little shit raping a girl, the ones beating him up everyday and killing him are normies.
>>
>>70460632
nice try FBI
>>
>>70465838
That should be the basis of the next movie, a rogue fireman is the only person who is trying to stop massive fires from demolishing everything. At least in his area. Maybe a nationwide squad of firemen
>>
>>70465752
Were talking about the purge universe, not the real world.

The original question was
>What's stopping people mad from the purge from acting crime during the rest of the year tho?
And the answer is that if you get revenge by murdering someone the next day then you will go to prison.
And the fact that people in the films universe aren't constantly in a state of rioting, looting, and killing, shows that people care about going to prison in that world.
>>
>>70465841
>I'm surprised there are no pyromaniacs during the Purge
The filmmakers were just too dumb to think their idea through.

>>70465834
>Not in germany
Hahaha
http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-eus-relentless-attack-on-free-speech/18417
>>
>>70465864
No, it's Larry
>>
>>70465950
>Were talking about the purge universe
The filmmakers are retarded.
/thread
>>
>>70465950
Maybe in that world they arrest muslims, it would explain why theres less crime the rest of the year AND why no one wants to go to jail
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 200x196) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 200x196
>>70465201
Kek out loud
>>
>>70465275
Well, the Purge happens only in America, so..
>>
>>70465953
How is removing hate comments an attack on free speech?
>>
>>70465950
That world doesn't make sense and completely ignores basic human nature. Are the characters in this franchise not supposed to be human?
>>
>>70465992
No. You're the retarded one here.

>Special day where crime is legal
>What's to stop me killing someone the next day where crime goes back to being crime!!!
If you can';t work this out then you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>70460107
Seriously, this movie is fucking retarded.
The whole population would revolt so hard it would make the Civil War a bar brawl.
>>
>>70465974
You sound just like Barry Soetoro.
>>
>>70465511
No. My posessions are still mine. I was just trying to express that the land, you know the thing you stand on is unownable. But you probably are too stupid to grasp that.
>>
>>70466054
How does it ignore basic human nature?
>>
File: 1375618116031.jpg (33 KB, 299x314) Image search: [Google]
1375618116031.jpg
33 KB, 299x314
>>70465670
>social borders and arbitrary lines drawn by wars are the same
>>
>>70466049
>Leaving aside the ‘incitement to violence’ aspect of the definition, which is largely uncontentious, hate speech is defined as including ‘incitement to hatred’, which is both circular and so vague as to mean almost anything
It makes simple disagreement potentially illegal, because just the fact I feel uncomfortable in the presence of someone whose views are he's entitled to rape me/harass me/treat me with disrespect because I'm not a muslim could be construed as "hatred" by someone.
>>
>>70465196

Whole year of planning to make it look like you've killed him on purge day instead of when you kill him: the day before.
>>
>>70465370
El oh el
>>
>>70466049
>Freedom of speech
>Unless you say the "wrong" thing
>>
>>70466049
Because >muh fee fees are less important than the ability to freely express thoughts and ideas. Also there are libel and slander laws to protect you, as well as the whole civil court route to recconcile your grievances.

Stop begging for a fucking nanny state you spineless sniveling shrimp.
>>
File: childless-single-males.jpg (338 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
childless-single-males.jpg
338 KB, 3264x2448
>>70464165
>>
>>70465409
>but dad aren't some of those banks?
>>
>>70466080
I can work that out and I can also work out it's a retarded premise because resentment, hatred and rage trump fear of prison when you've lost something or someone extremely important to you.

>>70466112
See above.
>>
>>70466184
>Killing someone the day before the purge
>Killing someone the day before it would be legal to kill them
Why the fuck would you take that risk?
You have had a year to plan it. He probably doesn;t expect you to come for revenge.
>>
File: downloadfile-3.jpg (8 KB, 237x269) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-3.jpg
8 KB, 237x269
>>70466133
>Lines drawn by wars are arbitrary
>>
>>70465950
>What's stopping people mad from the purge from acting crime during the rest of the year tho?
It's literally stated in the first 5 minutes. People release their anger during the purge.
It's fucking retarded, but so is the movie itself and its fans.
>>
>>70466095
>No. My posessions are still mine
Who says so? I've decided they're mine. Give them to me.

>I was just trying to express that the land, you know the thing you stand on is unownable
How? I buy a plot of land, it's legally mine. Anyone who tries to steal it from me will get killed as is my right to defend my property.

>>70466133
Aren't lines drawn by wars a result of social borders clashing too hard though?
>>
>>70465409
>Because it's still not you money by definition, it's the Bank's.
Nope. If laws dont exist during the purge that means property laws as well. When they come back inro effect the next morning then its in your hands and posession is nine tenths of the law.
>>
>>70466249

BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T EXPECT IT, MORON.
>>
>>70466249
>shoot someone at 5:56am (purge ends at 6 iirc)
>they don't bleed out until 6:02
Do they go to prison? How backed up are the 911 calls? Should you call at like 7 the night before to get on hold and in line early?
>>
>>70466283
>It's literally stated in the first 5 minutes. People release their anger during the purge.
What about the anger created during the Purge? Do they just hold in massive grief and rage and hatred and homicidal thoughts for a whole year? How do they stay mentally sane? It's not possible to stay mentally sane under this much amount of mental pressure, realistically people would descend into madness much faster than that.
>>
>>70466308
Sometimes borders are a result of social indifferences. Most of the time they are the result of power hungry humans trying to expand their area of influence.
>>
>>70460400
where did you got that information?
>Corporate espionage is illegal as well as weapons above rocket launcher grade
>>
>>70466308
You are arguing with a brown person. Everyone should share their toys with him and anyone who doesn't want to IS A RACIST!

Dont waste your time.
>>
>>70466308
You can't OWN the land, man.
>>
>>70466411
>power hungry humans trying to expand their area of influence
Such as muslims?
>>
>>70466519
Radical Islamists, yes. May I remind you of the Crusades? Same thing, only without suicide bombing.
>>
ITT: edgy teens
>>
>>70466519
He is trolling or completely retarded. He has already said "like you cant OWN the land maaaaaaaaaan".

Dont encourage him.
>>
>>70466567
>May I remind you of the Crusades?
How is a defensive expedition brought on by muslims invading Christian lands supposed to correlate to modern day muslims mass-invading Christian lands?
>>
File: beta male cuck.png (581 KB, 883x600) Image search: [Google]
beta male cuck.png
581 KB, 883x600
>>70464949
>>
>>70466049
Retards think free speech means they can say whatever they want without consequences from anyone when in reality it means the government can't haul your ass to jail for calling someone nigger. There's nothing that says you can't lose your job or get your ass kicked by someone in a restaurant.
>>
>>70466471
Oh good, then I can stop paying property taxes.
>>
What do you think you would realistically do?

I think I'd probably hide and wait for it to blow over.

Then after it's over and shit is still kinda chaotic, I might try to steal some shit.
>>
>>70466634
Don't know what that chick is saying, hut she appears to be into that dude. Are you jealous?
>>
>>70465370
my fuckin sides man
>>
>>70466634
>Ich hoffe sie stirbt :---)
w-what?
>>
>>70460107
What about shit like insider trading and embezzlement and all the white collar crimes that ACTUALLY make you rich?
>>
>>70464357
Pretty sure that was confirmed to be his daughter. Still seems like it must be shit but it makes me feel better to know that at least in this photo, she's not a child bride
>>
>>70466630
Even if you argue that Europe today is not Chistian but rather it's Non-religious, and as you'd be right to, the point stills stands. It's muslims invading non-muslim lands.
>>
>>70466670
Does disagreeing with letting muslims go around unchecked as their religion is objectively questionable and dangerous for public safety and civil freedom count as "hate speech" or not?
>>
>>70460608
The reality is that rich hipsters and yuppies (whites) are moving back into cities because it's cool, while gentrifying da hood and using the government to push poor people into the suburbs.
>>
>>70466808
>he thinks his daughter can't also be his bride under the grace of Allan
Yeah no them people are fucked and will be here in america en masse when Hillary is overlord
>>
>>70460107
What if the Purge was real??!

Really makes you think
>>
>>70466961
no and (I'm guessing you're talking about facebook comments) these comments only get deleted because they start or end with insults or get spammed daily.
Also neither facebook nor any websites in the internet is forced to allow free speech. If facebook decides to ban the use of the word "cat", they could do it. It's their rights and you agreed to them by using facebook (or other websites) Same goes for 4chan btw.
You have the right to complain about it, but it's not a violation of free speech, when a website removes a comment they don't like.
>>
>>70467185
>but it's not a violation of free speech

It's not a violation of free speech laws (amerilard laws at that), it very much goes against the philosophical principle.
>>
>>70466670
finally someone who understands it
>>
>>70466961
lmao "hate speech" is redefined so it's anything that doesn't agree with the ruling class

>cite crime statistics
>hate speech

Fucking idiots go kill yourselves
>>
>>70466670
Hey Germany didn't you just censor an artist because it made Erdogan mad? Do you support censoring news, opinions and comments that disagree with you because as they hurt your feels someone could construe them as "hate speech"?
>>
>virgins sperg about no one is raping anyone
Because you would be killed in minutes for raping someone. People would still have the same opinion on rapists as today.
>>
They should make a spinoff about a bunch of Germans taking a vacation here during the purge to kill some more jews.
>>
>>70460400
>>70460400

Would blowing open a bank safe be all right?

Or what if I broke into twenty Deli stores and stole all the scratch off tickets? Would it be considered stolen tickets after the next day?

These questions keep me up at night. I'd like to plan my next purge properly, please reply.
>>
I wonder how many kids get raped on purge night?
>>
File: 1463082851653.jpg (56 KB, 727x689) Image search: [Google]
1463082851653.jpg
56 KB, 727x689
>>70465370
>>
>>70466670
Are you german? Do you approve of the censoring of all opposing media that Erdogan's doing in Turkey in the name of "hate speech"?
>>
>>70465724

Wear a body cam

Defend yourself
>>
So are you considered a huge piece of shit by purge-murderers and purge-rapists if you steal a loaf of bread on a regular day?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.