[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone remember cock stoppers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 258x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 258x384
Anyone remember cock stoppers?
>>
Holy shit this was 14 years ago.

I was 12 when I saw this and I remember it being the first time I considered the deviant acts I would commit on the girl if I could stop time.

If I recall though, the title is wrong, it actually just super slows time, not stops it.
>>
>>
>>70457918

Pretty sure I remember masturbating to the chick.
>>
>Directed by
>>
>Director: Jonathan Frakes

What the fuck
>>
>>70457918
Didn't they fill paintballs with liquid nitrogen or something?
Classic Clockstoppers.
>>
I think you mean Cockslobbers.
>>
Was this the one were the thing actually sped your own time up a load so you aged really fast?
>>
>freeze time
>find girl
>put her in your bed
>cuddle with her frozen body as you sleep
>wake up
>kiss her forehead
>put her back where she was
>unfreeze time
>go back to your normal life till tired again
>>
I would love to stop time and just go cum in the girls mouth then go back and unfreeze time and watch her reaction.
>>
>>70458105
and? was he put in director's jail at some point? or did he just not want to do it anymore
>>
>>70457981
Yeah, it was super slow time. I too wanted to fondle people or at least have a look see what they are packing.
>>
>>70457918
I had a crush on the dad, and to my surprise he appeared in queer as folk to show off his butt. I love it when shit like that happens.
>>
>>70459603
there is a lot of hentai with this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.