[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fuck you, you are stupid What the fuck is his fucking problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>Fuck you, you are stupid

What the fuck is his fucking problem and why is he even on the show? Has he ever made an offer to anyone?
>>
>>70457561
He's alpha and gets immense joy out of cucking Robert.
>>
>>70457561
He's made like 2 offers in his entire span of the show
>>
please post some based pasta I love these threads.
>>
>>70457661

This. I need some sociopathic Kevin pasta in my life.
>>
File: classic kevin.png (84 KB, 300x205) Image search: [Google]
classic kevin.png
84 KB, 300x205
>>70457661
>You think you can just request something from me without demonstrating your value as a business partner? Once I was on safari in the Serengeti. My guide, M'tembe was bringing me through the Golden Savannah to see a notorious pride of lions that had been mauling local villagers. I had a significant investment in the San Diego Zoo and our latest purchase was for the male in this pride of man-eating lions. When we finally spotted them we had discovered that the male had happened upon one of the local Maasian children. As fate may have it the child had wandered off on a trek for water. As I watched the helpless Maasian be torn limb from limb a thought went through my mind, should I get M'tembe to stop the slaughter? I chose not to, and that lion had a full belly as we brought it back to the United States. We never heard a peep from it in the cargo hold. My question to you is can you make the kind of long term decisions I expect from all my investment partners? Or will you be the small Maasian child being mauled by the lion?
>>
File: 1463113715468.jpg (29 KB, 961x600) Image search: [Google]
1463113715468.jpg
29 KB, 961x600
>yfw no royalty offered
>>
Mark Cuban is smart as fuck, handsome as fuck, but what's most impressive is that he is relentlessly moral.
>>
>>70457561
Fuck off with your reality TV threads
>>
>>70458171
I have considered your opinion and I will not be making an offer
>>
>>70458149

Sup, Mr. Cuban?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.