[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A fucking cartoon has no business being this good. Especially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 395ffa8b825f12a8.jpg (1010 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
395ffa8b825f12a8.jpg
1010 KB, 1440x900
A fucking cartoon has no business being this good. Especially the original soundtrack, which is borderline untouchable.

What do you think of Cowboy Bebop? Does it hold up?
>>
>>70450490
One: It's an anime.
Two: It's good because people actually cared enough to make it as such.
Three: You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>70450623
>anime isn't just japanese cartoons
>>
>>70450490
Decent show, fantastic OST, but super overrated.
>>
Absolute fedoracore trash ripping off actual films
>>
>>70450490
It's fantastic. Best anime I've ever seen.
>>70450623
Even /tv/ favorite Keanu Reeves wanted to make a Bebop movie. Shut up, nerd
>>
it gets a pass because its anime

if you live actioned that shit, it'd be trashy and dull
>>
>>70450673
It's Japanese animation, you fucking illiterate. Damn, you people claim to be the television & film board, but you can't even tell the fucking difference between a cartoon and animation. Pathetic.
>>
it might hold up if i could stand the animation
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>70450732
Way to miss the entire point.
>>
>>70450490
Not as good as Samurai Champloo
>>
>>70450806
This. It's mind blowing when you're 13 and watching it on Toonami, but compared to the best TV series of all time it's just okay.
>>
>>>/a/
>>
File: Shinjiprofil.jpg (57 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Shinjiprofil.jpg
57 KB, 1024x768
>>70450923

>the best TV series of all time

and what's that?
>>
Let me explain to you about anime

There are several tiers of anime fan. WOAH TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFF OPINIONS MIND BLOWN

You have the casual /v/ anime watcher, who only watch what I term 'the newfag pool' and think they are the greatest anime ever, then call everything else shit. This group generally watches less than 15 series.

You have the casual anime forum watcher who watches a large range of absolute garbage, including the newfag pool and thinks it's all the greatest shit ever. This group generally watches less than 50 series

Finally, you have the actual anime fan. They watch a wide range of series and genres and generally enjoy the medium while understanding its flaws. They are generally unimpressed after the 100 series point regarding the newfag pool, as they have found better.

For reference, the newfag pool is generally as follows (series do get switched out as the old favorites get forgotten): NGE, Berserk, JoJo, SAO, Attack on Titan, any Kon movie, any GitS series or movie, any edgy 80s/90s gore OVA, Gundam SEED, Kenshin, FMA, Geass, Angel's Egg, Stein's Gate, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Planetes, TTGL, Kill la Kill, Death Note, Ping Pong

Basically anything /v/ likes, because /v/ has AWFUL taste in anime. A W F U L
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.