[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't he Hulkbuster the shit out of cap?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: rdj-tony-stark-133867.jpg (28 KB, 655x374) Image search: [Google]
rdj-tony-stark-133867.jpg
28 KB, 655x374
It's obviously Tony's stongest armor.
>>
doesn't react fast enough to counter cap

and if you think cap couldn't do shit to the armor recall cap solo'd a quinjet in like 5 seconds with only his shield
>>
Remember when (pre-Abomination) Blonsky went toe-to-toe with the Hulk? And that was a guy with Captain America's powers.

The Hulkbuster was only comparable to Hulk, not more powerful than it.

Cap would mop the fucking floor with that thing.

If Captain America could
>>
>>70448625
no honour in it, also considering that vibranium absorbs/nullifies vibrations Cap's shield could in theory cut through any solid like butter by absorbing its molecular vibrations and making it very fragile
>>
>>70448658
>>70448725

No

It's because the Hulkbuster would destroy Cap but the situation didn't give Tony the prep time
>>
>>70448725
Are you implying that Cap could mop the floor against Hulk solo?

Also, here's a crazier thing, why can't Tony make the IM armor out of vibranium , it's not that he's poor
>>
>>70448892
wakanda literaly wouldnt accept his money, no matter how much he gave them, if black panther even suggested selling any he'd be handed his own head
>>
>>70448892
>Are you implying that Cap could mop the floor against Hulk solo?
No. I am not.

Blonsky could outmaneuver the Hulk and fought him toe-to-toe, and even got the upperhand at times. Obviously Blonsky didn't win and got every bone in his body broken for losing.

But Tony, in a normal man-sized suit was beaten by Steve. How would making the suit larger, less agile and more cumbersome help?

Also
>If Captain America could
It looks like part of my post is missing. What the hell.
>>
>>70448892
better question

does Tony have Ultron's primary body stashed away somewhere so he can extract the vibranium from it?
>>
File: 1465090749997.webm (832 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1465090749997.webm
832 KB, 800x450
What movies have the best Knights?

Aside from pic related.
>>
>>70449002
He could;ve stolen them. They already stolen some to make Ultron
>>
Why don't they just make Hulk an Iron Man suit out of vibranium with a Magneto helmet that blocks telepathy?
>>
>>70449315
why was that nigga on the left just standing there
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1125x1500
>>70449998
because Quicksiver stole all the vibranium and gave it to Metroid for his suit.
>>
>>70450245
Don't you ever fucking frivolously quote me again fucker or after I get through with you, you'll be buttfucking your own dickhole. Are we clear?
>>
>>70450245

I'm not sure how this joke post:

>>70450142

made it into your sperg out. count to 10 next time before posting.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.