[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone died in my Capeflick?? And there are mature themes?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: rotten tomatoes.jpg (42 KB, 450x302) Image search: [Google]
rotten tomatoes.jpg
42 KB, 450x302
Someone died in my Capeflick?? And there are mature themes?! What is this- Schindler's List?!
>>
>>70447209
People don't hate MOS and BVS because they have "mature themes" and "people die in them." They hate them because they don't do it right and they suck.
>>
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 724x160) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8 KB, 724x160
>>70447209
The silent majority agrees.
>>
>>70447264
"It's not us, it's the movie!"
It's you and the pathetic hivemind that you inhabit.
>>
>>70447294
Let's ignore the fact that the "silent majority" is composed of normies and turbo plebs who don't know anything more about movies than "COOL ACTION" and "WOW INTENSE DRAMA."
>>
>>70447360
>being a dcKEK
lmao
Winter Soldier is better than all your mature capeshits put together.
>>
>>70447360
Bad bait. Not my fault you enjoy such brilliantly written dialogue as "are you a terrorist?" and "is the US government selling prototype weaponry to terrorists?"
>>
>>70447209
Love me some Chicago za.
>>
>>70447400
>normies
Oh you mean people with jobs that are better than you in every way?
>>
>>70447464
Bad bait. Some of the worst bait i've seen all week.
>>
>>70447464
Oh yeah, how many pissbottles do they have?
>>
>>70447400
>normies
If you like any superhero movies at all, you're a normie. Normies in denial are the worst
>>
>>70447209
>Someone died in my Capeflick?
Except no one apart from throwaway characters didn't
>>
>>70447544
I may be a normie, but there are different levels of normie. I'm not a "TBBT is pretty funny" normie or a "the transformers movies are great" normie.
>>
>>70447453
Is that what you 'cagos do all day?
>>
File: 08-prince.w529.h529.2x.jpg (111 KB, 1058x1058) Image search: [Google]
08-prince.w529.h529.2x.jpg
111 KB, 1058x1058
>>70447294
>failed to make a billion at the box office
>got a B from cinemascore
>the audience scores on RottenTomatoes and IMDb are pretty low for capeshit
>"silent majority"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.