[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did simpsons start getting bad for you? pic related was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Why did simpsons start getting bad for you?

pic related was when I knew the end was near (feare)
>>
>>70442092
That was pretty much the height of the Simpsons to me. I'm collecting the seasons on DVD when I keep getting the cash for them. Up to 3 now.
>>
>>70442224
enjoy anon
>>
>>70442092
i thought that joke was hilarious and one of the best overall simpsons episodes

on the commentary they say that the episode ran a few seconds short so they just had him step on rakes until the time was filled. genius
>>
>>70443003
>episode ran a few seconds short so they just had him step on rakes until the time was filled

a lazy idea that was killed to death by family guy
>>
WAKE UP IN THE MORNING
>>
>>70442092
>s5
>not s3

Pleb Maximus
>>
>>70443044
Family Guy took alot of inspiration from it and to some folks made it look cliche
>>
>>70442092
First three seasons are the best IMO because after that the characters became ridiculous, while in the early seasons they are actually a normal family and more relatable.

However all of the first eight seasons are great, season 9 is when there's a serious drop in quality and season 10 is average at best. Everything after that is shit
>>
>>70443044
well it's alot funnier than just playing an entire conway twitty video
>>
Conan left
>>
>>70443346
Goddamn, I hated that shit. I get that Seth is into pop culture but geez. I don't want to listen to it to pad the runtime. It's lazy and uninspired.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.