[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Rust such a fucking asshole here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (21).jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (21).jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
Why was Rust such a fucking asshole here?
>>
He was being a realist.
>>
He was just giving her good advice.
>>
She murdered her own children for attention and sympathy. Bitch deserved a lot worse.
>>
he was really talkng about himself becuase he also hilled his offspring.
>>
>>70435612
Tyical atheist pseduo-intellectual faggotry. Just good writing.
>>
>there are people who felt bad for this woman
lol

The fact that she was like HOW COULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT shows that she was still a self-centered narcissist.
>>
I've heard stories where lawyers would intimidate other clients into not pressing charges or some shit. this kinda reminded me of that. It was a pretty interesting scene
>>
>>70437298
upvoted
>>
>>70435612

Because she killed her own kid on purpose, and Rust don't take too kindly to that because he lost his accidentally and it ruined his life
>>
I dont remember, did she do anything?
>>
When does she ever kill her kids?
>>
>>70435612
>asshole
>to a child murderer
It's not like it was bad advice. People in prison fucking despise child molesters. Can you imagine what they'd do someone who killed a kid? Probably wouldn't be very pleasant I imagine.
>>
>>70435612
>telling a blatant sociopath to kill herself
>a bad thing

He did literally nothing wrong. Get over yourself.
>>
>>70439761
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHpJv3YDG0s

really good scene 2bh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.