[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you edgy ''we like deep film" people on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What do you edgy ''we like deep film" people on /tv/ think of this guy?
>>
>>70429825
He used to be fun and cool, now he's just solemn old guy
>>
>in b4 /poldit/ details thread
>>
I'm a deep cinephile, I can go from Nolan to Paul WS Anderson in a matter of seconds and I can tell you he's undeniably a great entertainer and a master of his craft.
>>
>>70429825

like all the great Directors, hit age 60 then turned to shit.
>>
He's made some good shit, but the sheer amount of stuff he's made means some of it is trash
>edgy "we like deep film" people
You sound like a capeshitter
>>
>>70429958
I'm not - OP
>>
I lost respect for Spielburger after the War of the Worlds. it should have been set in 19th Century England but he went and Americanized the shit out of it.
>>
File: avatards btfo.jpg (25 KB, 635x211) Image search: [Google]
25 KB, 635x211
he's pleb tier and has 3 good movies maybe, but he BTFO Cameronfags so he's all right by me
>>
the most acceptable mainstream director, most of his movies are pretty good for what they are.
>>
>>70429916
Not Terry Malick
>>
I like his movies. But I really like him for his producing career. He has produced great stuff for great people.
>>
>>70430625
He gets better with age
>>
>>70429825

He's a tippity top movie maker.

The re-watchability of his movies is testament to his skill.
>>
>>70429825
RIP Steve Jobs
>>
>>70429825
>misuing edgy
>implying liking or preferring deep films makes on edgy, or that one will dislikee Speilberg if they do
Shitposting.

>>70429865
>butthurt pol obsession ruining another anon's life
Shitposting.
>>
>>70432007

>he thinks /pol/ and Reddit doesn't ruin threads

Hi /poldit/!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.