[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My thoughts on the next James Bond: Dan Stevens should be cast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: thenextone.jpg (49 KB, 635x338) Image search: [Google]
thenextone.jpg
49 KB, 635x338
My thoughts on the next James Bond:

Dan Stevens should be cast as James Bond. His performance in The Guest proved he is more than capable of taking on a violent role.

For the next film I want them to go even darker. Grimmer. Cruder. I want to see James Bond in a time somewhere between when he was in the Navy and when he got hired into mi6. Going out on his first missions and making mistakes. I want to see him fail and I want to see people he loves killed right in front of him. I want to see something so heart wrenching and pathetic from him that everyone in the cinema is tearing up.

No more of the phony jokes. I want to see him try to act suave and be mercilessly rejected and ridiculed at a party he's attending.

I'd like to see someone like Harmony Korine direct the next James Bond. Have him travel somewhere and watch him fail to complete his goal. Watch him be endlessly frustrated and fail to accomplish anything. Be the reason others are dying and break down. We see him in the past films that when he has failed and caused innocent death, he stays very straight faced. I want to see how he reacted the first time this happened. Him alone breaking down a la Apocalypse Now.
>>
>>70428023

He looks like a sissy without facial hair
>>
He can be a "the guest" in my hole anyday ;)
>>
>>70428023
I fapped to Dan three times throughout this movie. So fucking cute
>>
>>70428180

That shot of the blonde girl on the bed is good too
>>
>>70428265
Y-yeah man, she's totally hot!
>>
>>70428384

LET'S HIT THOSE SHOWERS ANON
>>
>>70428116
>>70428180
>>70428059
/tv/ is full of fags. Fuck this.
>>
File: tv-boardoftolerance.png (6 KB, 395x194) Image search: [Google]
tv-boardoftolerance.png
6 KB, 395x194
>>70428480
>/tv/ is full of fags.

they could be women, anon
>>
File: bond girls laughing.jpg (49 KB, 565x430) Image search: [Google]
bond girls laughing.jpg
49 KB, 565x430
>craig
>bond
>>
Oh shit, I could actually get behind this. He's a good fit and not completely unknown, but not too famous for the part either
>>
>>70429870
>>70430919
I'd bump his ass if you catch my drift ;)
>>
>>70431847
It would be cool to see a coming of age trilogy, where he ages and become better at negotiating, thinking on his feet, picking up women, etc.

I think Dan Stevens is the perfect age for this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.