[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this show officially funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Was this show officially funny?
>>
>>70426581

I would say it's very consistent, it never goes completely to shit but the highs are high as fuck
>>
File: image.gif (352 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
352 KB, 250x141
Yes. One of the better done sitcoms
>>
>>70426581
Tina and Jane made me 30 Rock if you know what I mean
>>
>>70426581
i cant stand the fgt page and krakowski, goddamn they're so cringy i dropped this
>>
>>70426640

I've never been more glad that Jack and Liz never got together and it was purely professional, there were hints but ultimately he was more like her dad that bails her out of jail after a bender
>>
>>70426837
Same. I always thought it was just always a really strong mentor/mentee friendship.
>>
Alec Baldwin is based as fuck and he carries the whole show
>>
>>70427286

Plus he got more attractive as the show went on... Season 7 Jack was so handsome
>>
>>704272286

him and tracy yeah. and kenneth a lil bit

its crazy that Liz, the main character, never creates a laugh in the show ever but its still a great show.

and then she thought it would be a good idea to make a new show (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt) without funny male leads. good job tina
>>
>>70427065

LIKE A WAITRESS!
>>
>>70427286

This. Honestly if he wasn't in the show, I probably wouldn't have watched it. But he plays his character perfectly and his deadpan delivery of some of his lines are just so fucking funny.

This show also had some GOAT special guests and recurring characters, not to mention their two live episodes which were executes very well.

The season leading up to the finale was a bit weak, but I liked the ending overall.
>>
just started watching it, almost done with season 2. i like it, good quality for the shit that is NBC. i'd take this over Modern Family or the Goldbergs anyday. Tracy is a GOAT character. this is probably my favorite scene so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZUxrrH2gt8
>>
>>70426807
Kenneth can be funny
>ALL MENSTRUATING WOMEN MUST LEAVE
but the Jenna character was annoying as fuck and only got worse when they start giving her story arcs.
>>
>>70427433
>pinooooooooooooooot
>noir
>>
>>70426581
James Franco's bodypillow obsession was hilarious
>>
>>70426581
Objectively the best sitcom
>>
the show didn't really get funny until season 6 & 7
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.