[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How rooted in reality was this episode? Is it actually illegal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: The_Gang_Finds_a_Dead_Guy.jpg (45 KB, 896x672) Image search: [Google]
The_Gang_Finds_a_Dead_Guy.jpg
45 KB, 896x672
How rooted in reality was this episode? Is it actually illegal to sell Nazi stuff?
>>
To my understanding, the issue was them attempting to profit. I imagine if you took that stuff to a museum or historical society they'd at least have some idea what to do with it.
>>
>>70425107
fdfgerfsdg
>>
Is Always Sunny the funniest show in TV history?
>>
the issue was them attempting to profit.

I don't really see what the big deal is honestly
>>
>>70425411
Dunno. It's the loudest one, tho.
>>
>>70425200
>>70425454
I mean if they're gonna sell it they're profiting, right?

Don't see an issue either. If I made a sweet find like that I'd want some dosh.
>>
>>70425458
Uh oh, scales are starting to tip on it's always sunny. The pendulum of /tv/ favour is beginning to swing in light of the shows growing popularity
>>
It's not illegal, some would just consider it unethical.
>>
>>70425501
>The pendulum of /tv/ favour is beginning to swing in light of the shows growing popularity
The fuck are you talking about? It's a dying show.
>>
I thought the problem was that the guy knew they had stolen it
>>
>>70425475
I guess there might be some ethics thing in place where you could donate it, but you couldn't just go on eBay and sell it to the highest bidder
Or maybe you can sell it and they just needed an obstacle to make the episode work
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.