[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I WAS THE FOOKIN LEGEND Do you miss him /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (19 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
19 KB, 1280x720
>I WAS THE FOOKIN LEGEND

Do you miss him /tv/?
>>
>>70419820
No, because he's awesome in Turn.
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>Carl
>>
>>70419820

>talk shit get hit: the character
>>
>>70419844
But his episode in game of thrones was the last shred of masculinity we got before its turned into women rule and men drool the show.
>>
>>70419913
And that's why I watch Turn and not GoT.
>>
>>70419856
>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE WALKER JON SNOW!
>>
>>70419930
turn which way?
>>
>>70419972
Away from GoT.
>>
>>70419972

>XD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turn:_Washington%27s_Spies
>>
>>70419913
Everyone was losing their battles. This I is what happens when a bunch of more or less equally powerful factions fight among themselves for power. The men who had all the power in the beginning risked everything to get ahead, and they ALL LOST to each other. They didn't lost to women, they lost to each other and their own hubris. The 5 kings are dead, and they don't have women to blame so much as themselves.

So what is left? As in every war torn culture? The women to pick up the pieces, carry on, and new men will rise eventually. This isn't some kind of feminist, or anti feminist political bullshit, which people keep wanting to shoe horn in, this is a pretty reasonable representation of society. Women are allowed to live to tend the children, in the meantime they gather their resources, and raise the powerful men of tomorrow.

Don't let the neo feminists color your perception of everything, or you're just as bad as they are.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.