[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would Brandon Lee have made a good Neo ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: The Crow.jpg (34 KB, 550x298) Image search: [Google]
The Crow.jpg
34 KB, 550x298
Apparently he was rumoured to have been cast as Neo in the matrix. How would he have done ?
Also was he a good actor ? the only movie of his I have ever seen was the Crow. A bit cheesey at times and maybe a bit too lovey dovey for an action horror but overall a great movie
>>
File: iEFJM.jpg (175 KB, 1435x1080) Image search: [Google]
iEFJM.jpg
175 KB, 1435x1080
>tfw the footage of brandon being shot dead will never leak
>>
>>70415313
It was destoryed right ?
>>
>>70415267
Can't really see him as Neo but it would be interesting.

He's a decent actor who probably would have had a similar career to someone like Matt Damon.
>>
>>70415411
Yes. Completely.

>>70415267
He would have made a great Neo. Before The Crow, Brandon was doing a lot of fun but shitty kung fu movies, so no one really saw much in him, But during The Crow, you can see he was truly a great actor and if still alive after it would have been cast in many more projects.
>>
>>70415267
The Crow came out in '94 and the Matrix in '99. How early did the Matrix enter development that there were rumors Lee would star as Neo? I call bullshit.

>>70415761
He really was a phenomenal actor. I'm still sad about his career being cut short like that, but what a role to close with.
>>
>>70415313
Do you think was responsible morally speaking? The armour? The guy who sent him home early? The director? The guy who fired the gun?
>>
>>70417952
gun guy/prop guy was resposible.

director quit movies after this though
>>
>>70418045
also the actor that killed him was really beat up about it
>>
>>70418071
this is still like his only movie
>>
>>70418071
He killed Bruce Lee's son. Of course he was beat up about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 384x384
>>70417952
>>70418045
What are you want about? The director went on Dark City, iRobot and Gods Of Egypt.
>>
>>70415267
he would have made a better neo hands down
>>
File: happy chinaman.jpg (119 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
happy chinaman.jpg
119 KB, 501x585
>>70417952
The Chinamen who put a death curse on the Lee family.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.