[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand, what's the appeal of this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Hardcore-Pawn_Gold_1.jpg (33 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
Hardcore-Pawn_Gold_1.jpg
33 KB, 550x367
I don't understand, what's the appeal of this show?
>>
to showcase all Detroit has to offer
>>
File: 1462745379582.jpg (54 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
1462745379582.jpg
54 KB, 540x472
If it's anything like Pawn Stars, I'm assuming that there's some interest in some of the old tat, but I'd wager that most people just like looking at the weirdos they pay to bring in old toasters and make a ruckus.

This is the Detroit one, right? If so, I'd assume people would be interested in all the weirdos who you see on the streets who look pathetic but still potentially dangerous
>>
Some people believe it isn't scripted
>>
>>70415174
Kikes acting like kikes. Niggers acting like niggers. It's like a nature show for a safari to detroit.
>>
Jews and Niggers simultaneously embodying all of their negative stereotypes.
>>
>>70415174

it's lowest common denominator shit for retarded people. much like the 99% of other shows in the "reality" tv spectrum.
>>
>>70415174
the jews and the black people
>>
I'll give ya 20 bucks for it
>>
MY KID COULDA GOT KILLED
>>
>>70415174
It's entertaining if you live in a first world country and don't have the opportunity to watch niggas chimpout live. At least in small doses.
>>
It's a guilty pleasure show for sure.

http://youtu.be/GQkhj_XwxCw
>>
>>70415885
>ywn fuck ashley in the back of the store
>>
>>70415621
Top kek, best part of the show hands down
>>
>>70415885
Pure fucking kino.
>>
>>70415885
Better than BvS desu
>>
>>70415174
It's fun and white trash black people are funny.
>>
File: fassburton.jpg (75 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
fassburton.jpg
75 KB, 1024x683
>Watch it for a little bit
>Charming urbanite wanders in to store
>Looks around
>Grabs DVD player
>Runs out

>Charming urbanite wanders in
>Has old ass TV in arms
>"I need $300 for this tv"
>"I have brand new TVs on sale for less than $100"
>"Na, I can't do that, I needs $300"
>"Give you $40"
>Charming urbanite expresses his extreme dislike of the deal
>Reluctantly excepts after informing the store of his understanding of how business works

>Charming urbanite lady walks in
>Takes off ring
>Certified/qualified/knowledgable old man informs her the gemstone is not what she thinks
>"Assures old man it is worth thousands."
>"It's plastic, look how the light acts when shining in that compared to this."
>"Naw man, worth 5.5k, I paid 3000 dolla for it."
>Charming urbanite lady goes batshit fucking crazy

Basically that is every show.
>>
File: 56576565556.png (111 KB, 264x261) Image search: [Google]
56576565556.png
111 KB, 264x261
>It's an Ashley bitches and complains episode
>>
>>70417967
The whole thing is blatantly staged. It's cringey how bad the writing is. Not to mention the niggers going ape in the store are hooked up with mics n shit.
>>
File: JimmyO.jpg (36 KB, 435x653) Image search: [Google]
JimmyO.jpg
36 KB, 435x653
>>70418016
She does have reason to when she explains how pawning works for the hundreth time to the same person.

She tries to explain to the customer that they have an asset worth $100, she will offer them $50 for it so she can sell it for $70. They seem to understand this yet the customer will continue to demand more than $150, despite understanding that the asset is only worth $100.
>>
>>70415250
I watch it to watch chimps chimp out. Cheaper than going to the zoo.
>>
>>70415885
>well give you 300 dollars to act in our show
"What's my motivation"
>you ever hear of the Tasmanian devil
"Say no more"
>>
>>70415174
Seeing black people chimp out for no reason.
>>
>>70418043
The staff are, yeah. But everyone I know from Michigan say it's like that and it is the reason they are no longer there.
>>
>its an episode

Turned my TV off
>>
>>70415174
materialism at its finest
>>
>>70418043
it's definitely staged but i doubt any of the people they use on the show are actors. most likely just local niggers they pay a few bucks to go in and ad lib. it's comedy gold that writes itself.
>>
>>70415174
becuase sum poeple aer brian kill adn thye like waching
>>
>>70415885
why did no one tell me this show was pure kino?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.