[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit he's fucking awful. Un-ironically very good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Holy shit he's fucking awful.

Un-ironically very good film but this motherfucker needs to be recast.
>>
BOYS
>>
>>70414586

HMMMMM
>>
>>70414568
how does he keep getting roles? I hate him in everything I've seen him in especially whatever the fuck those dumb ass magic movies were, holy fuck I can't even remember the names
>>
>>70414655

Because he is a modern epitome of Jewish humor, and this appeals to the studio owners and their entirely Jewish staffs.

He just imitates Woody Allen in all of his roles.
>>
>>70414655
I assumed his father was a studio executive but I can't find any evidence of that anywhere.

I guess he's kind of every studio executive's son though because of his record levels of jewiness.
>>
File: 1462829105453.jpg (1 MB, 3293x2618) Image search: [Google]
1462829105453.jpg
1 MB, 3293x2618
>>70414568
pleb
>>
The main reasons why his performance angers people is because Lex is the 4chan aspie millenial archetype in the flesh.

It hits too close for comfort.

Also, friendly reminder:
manofsteelanswers.com/lex-luthor-explained/
>>
Theory:

He's the son of the Lex we all know.
Or
They showed him being shaved at the end, showing his transformation into the lex we all know and love.
>>
>>70414568
i'll never understand why people got so triggered by him. he was just a guy to me
>>
>>70415544
literally confirmed as lex jr
lex has never been a junior
therefore
besides lex is always different based on the time period and writer i don't see how this is against the rules
>>
>>70415697
>i don't see how this is against the rules

His performance isn't bad because it's a bad Lex Luthor, his performance is bad because Jesse Eisenberg the person is annoying as shit.

If it was Davie Franco or Micheal Cera or Tobey McGuire giving the exact same performance I would have been fine with it.
>>
File: bait.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>70414568
>>
>capeshit
>good
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.