[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure why but this is my favorite movie to get super drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: p34417_p_v8_aa.jpg (580 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p34417_p_v8_aa.jpg
580 KB, 960x1440
Not sure why but this is my favorite movie to get super drunk and watch, anyone else think this was Denzel washington's best movie?
>>
This movie was great. Easily one of his best.
>>
>>70412067
Inb4 training day was better
>>
>>70412190
Man on fire was way better than training day, who would argue that?
>>
>bullshit copout of Dakota not actually being killed
>Denzel doesn't blow up car he's in at the end

Fuck this movie.
>>
>>70412729
kinda was a weird deal guy got his brother back and it wasn't enough for a trade. But nonetheless it was still good
>>
File: gerrard-lisa-51576f8df1a83.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gerrard-lisa-51576f8df1a83.jpg
164 KB, 1920x1080
>>70412067
Lisa Gerrard

I could listen to her voice drunk all night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPfJZolQOPU
>>
>>70412984
>Not Blue Bayou
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qqvdOwoN-Y
pleb
>>
>>70412798

didn't the press lady exposed the guy at the end?
>>
>>70413173
fuck i forgot about that slut, barely remember
>>
>>70412067
Why is it better than the fallen?

Or deja vu?
>>
>>70412190
Yeah but Denzel was the villain in that so you can set these two apart in that way
>>
>>70413049
I'll stay pleb with my Lisa Gerrard, happily.

Her stuff outside soundtrack works isn't bad either.
>>
>>70412067

Absolutely.

That soundtrack(Rome Total War OST, NIN, Lisa Gerrard), that cinematography, that pacing, that color palette, it would have been a decent movie with any lead but Denzel's snappy character act made it all work perfectly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.