[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unpopular Opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
A Clockwork Orange is one of the worst Kubrick films, even Lolita is better.

The Wire is easily the worst of the HBO trinity.

Simpsons peaked at season 3 and went downhill way before season 9. It was already shit by season 6.

City Lights is the only good Chaplin film.
>>
Inside Llewyn Davis is one of the best Coen bros films.
Also Coen's > Quantum Tortellini
>>
takovsky was nothing but a cinematographer, not even a director
zulawski belongs on a stage not on the screen
daniel craig was the only good james bond
if you really can't see how good BvS is, you shouldn't watch anything besides Marvel movies
>>
File: Frank_Underwood_4.jpg (26 KB, 457x388) Image search: [Google]
Frank_Underwood_4.jpg
26 KB, 457x388
House of Cards is not that good. Frank Underwood's character always has things figured out. "Oh no. Things didn't go as planned. Well that's all right because I anticipated this happening and now I'm going to do it this way now."
When you watch characters like Walter White or Tywin Lannister you get a strong sense that they have no idea how things will play out and they are deeply concerned about it. Not so with Frank Underwood.
>>
I think /tv/ hatred for Nolan is stupid.
>>
>>70405747
>A Clockwork Orange is one of the worst Kubrick films, even Lolita is better.
>Simpsons peaked at season 3 and went downhill way before season 9. It was already shit by season 6.

Correct..
>>
>>70405747
Batteries Not Included is better than E.T.

There I said it.
>>
File: millaflag.jpg (85 KB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
millaflag.jpg
85 KB, 491x750
Star Wars is the worst thing to ever happen to pop culture.
>>
Capeshit is garbage and the rivalry between Marvel and DC is stupid.
>>
>>70405747
>It was already shit by season 6.
>Season 6 has Itchy & Scratchy Land

Nah.
>>
>>70407011
>what is season 3
>what is half of season 4
>>
>>70407165

Why do you say that?
>>
File: never470.jpg (37 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
never470.jpg
37 KB, 466x349
Empire Strikes back is very overrated and Return of the Jedi is underrated (but it's still the worst of the three). After being obsessed with Star Wars for most of my life I have to say that in hindsight none of the sequels really live up to the first one.
>>
File: eminem.gif (4 MB, 177x186) Image search: [Google]
eminem.gif
4 MB, 177x186
>>70405747
>City Lights is the only good Chaplin film.
>>
>>70405747
first opinion is otm, the rest...
>>
Alien3 is the best installment in the franchise

Ghostbusters 2 is better than the original
>>
-the only good film that david lynch has done is the straight story (including the twin peaks tv series)

-toy story 3 was terrible

-boyhood is gay

-modern family has been unbearably terrible from day 1.

-bladerunner is poorly paced, has terrible dialogue and is all around boring. i couldn't care less about the characters or their world. the script is terrible, and the visual effects are dated. it should be viewed to better understand the evolution of visual effects. apart from that, it has no redeeming qualities.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 1043x783) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 1043x783
Best movies in the franchise. GoldenEye is right behind them.
>>
>>70407165
>*urge to tip intensifies
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.