[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> tfw you get all the references
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: paul-movie-poster2.jpg (73 KB, 525x441) Image search: [Google]
paul-movie-poster2.jpg
73 KB, 525x441
> tfw you get all the references
>>
>live action american dad
>Stan is fat
>Steve is a grown man

Who the fuck casted this shit?
>>
>>70401442
oh fuck off
>>
>DUDE WHAT IF THERE WAS THIS ALIEN RIGHT
>RIGHT
>AND WHAT IF
>YEAH
>AND WHAT IF HE GOT HIGH
>DUUUUDE
>YEEEAAAH
>>
>>70402586
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETYD-vXUGtk
>>
>>70401318
Understanding every reference is a curse. I'm always explaining things to people
>>
>When Paul is driving the RV, he crashes into a metal windmill. It is an exact match to the metal windmill that was supposedly destroyed in a UFO crash in Aurora, Texas in 1897.
>On the RV the name Beagle is the name of the ship Darwin used.
>The Winnebago is the same make and year as the one used in the original Disney movie from the 70′s called Escape to Witch Mountain about two alien children stuck on Earth.
These went over my head.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
DUDE ATHEISM LMAO
DUDE EVERYONE IS ACTUALLY BISEXUAL LMAO
>>
>>70402586
>>70402982
it's not like it
>>
I liked it better than the 'cornetto trilogy' desu
>>
>>70403255
it is better than the world's end
>>
>>70402658
HEUEHEUEHEUEHUEHEUEHHEUEHEHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHEUHEUHEUHEHUH
>>
>>70401318
who was Keith Nash referencing then
>>
>>70402586

DUDE MEMES RITE?
HAHA HOLD ON I HAVE TO EMPTY MY PISS JUG
>>
>tfw I enjoyed Paul
>>
Paul? more like Bowl HUEHUEHUEHUEHUHUE
>>
>>70402658
good god
>>
>>70403799
I thought it was pretty good. I went with some friends not knowing what it was about, and I got pretty baked beforehand which worked out marvelously
>>
>>70403986
DUDE
>>
>>70404022
Have you seen the movie? It's about an alien that smokes weed.
>>
>>70404108
DUDE WHAT IF WE GET HIGH WHILE WATCHING THE RASTALIEN LMAO
>>
I enjoyed this movie very much, I feel like watching it.
>>
>>70401318
>jason bateman shoots out the radio and says "boring conversation anyway"
>i chuckle
>get weird looks from all those present

man i know these people have all seen a new hope at least twice each. Fucking faggots
>>
>>70404154
>he thinks this is somehow making pot smokers look bad

you're making yourself look like an idiot and nothing else.
>>
I watched it with my dad years ago and I barely remember it. Was it really "DUDE WEED AYY LMAO" with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost?
>>
>>70405432
Yes.
>>
>>70405432
No.
>>
>>70405432
no
it is great
>>
It was pretty bad.
>>
It was pretty good.
>>
>>70401318
Love this movie, shame Edgar Wright didnt direct it. Would've made an excellent last moviefor the cornetto trilogy
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.