[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Movie regrets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pepeenough.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
pepeenough.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>We'll never get a Godfather 3 with Michael vs Tom for control of the family

Fuck you, Paramount. Why couldn't you have just paid Bobby what he was asking, you pack of faggots?
>>
File: 1462316403609.jpg (155 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1462316403609.jpg
155 KB, 500x492
>We'll never get a frogposter that isn't a redditor
>>
>>70386489
I have never once posted on reddit, you fuck Fredfaggot.

Stop using your new favourite meme as a response to fucking everything.
>>
>>70386659
Fredposting is much better than your meme frog reddit dipshit
>>
good thread so far
>>
>>70386788
How do you figure, faggot?
>>
>>70386659

This was a reddit tier post unfortunately, you should check out r/movies I think you'd like it
>>
>>70386489
Why do you care what site he browses?

How are you personally affected?

You have saved someone else's OC and are now reposting it in a slow thread contributing nothing towards the conversation.

You're a fucking nigger kyke.
>>
please close thread, mods.

Too old to delete is a stupid rule.
>>
I have never seen any of The Godfather films.

nor will I ever. I am thirty one years old
>>
Tom Hagan was the best of the Corleone inner circle. Cold as ice, logical German and fiery Irish blood in charge of the family would have been the saving grace of the family.
>>
>>70386978
Yep. His pragmatic approach would have been nice to a Michael seeking redemption.

Although in the original script Michael may have still been the ruthless man he was from part 2.
>>
File: Al_Neri.png (139 KB, 279x300) Image search: [Google]
Al_Neri.png
139 KB, 279x300
Robert Duvall reprising Tom Hagan in The Godfather 2 game was its saving grace.

Also Al Neri master race.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.