[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ad for Bigfoot documentary >"Could this be the evidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1441139127191.jpg (105 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1441139127191.jpg
105 KB, 900x900
>Ad for Bigfoot documentary
>"Could this be the evidence that proves once and for all that Bigfoot exists?!"
>It's not
>If it was you know it would've been plastered all over the news months before the documentary was even aired
>>
>is there a link between immigration and delinquency? here's a SHOCKING documentary that answers the question!
>it says there's no link
>otherwise it wouldn't even have been filmed
>>
>>70381534
Has the Patterson-Gimlin-film actually ever been debunked? I know there was a guy who claimed he had the suit, but the suit he showed literally looked nothing like the one in the clip.

Bigfoot in that clip even had some nice tits
>>
>>70381534
>>If it was you know it would've been plastered all over the news months before the documentary was even aired+ 0 post omitted.

Every time
>>
>>70383311
>Has the Patterson-Gimlin-film actually ever been debunked?

>Hey guys I'm deeply in crippling debt right now so I'm just going to go grab my camera and go into the woods for a few days to sort things out, you know
>OH SHIT LOOK WHAT I RECORDED, THIS FOOTAGE IS FOR SALE BY THE WAY

Not hard to put things together here
>>
>>70383311
>Has the Patterson-Gimlin-film actually ever been debunked?
No, aside from what you already know. One of the original guys said it was fake but then on his deathbed said it was real again. I think he was just tired of the bullshit that followed his life after that. The other guy has always said it was real. All evidence that has tried to debunk it has failed to yield any answers. If it is fake, the fact that they decided to even add female tits is fucking such forward thinking theres no way anyone would do that.
>>
Is there any good Bigfoot films? I only remember watching that Legend of Boggy Creek way back
>>
>>70383474
Harry and the Hendersons
>>
Ive seen OPs pic many times before but I never actually stopped and thought about it. What would you do if you saw that thing and it looked at you, just like it is in OPs pic, and it was indeed Pepe. What would you do.
>>
Bigfoot truthers legitimately believe there might just be a giant ape out in the middle of America that just so happens to have never ever been seen or documented in any ways besides one bit of blurry footage from the 60s
>>
It's 4am and I have to go to my girlfriends grad tomorrow at 9am and I can't sleep
>>
>>70383575
This

It's as stupid as it sounds. And as Joe Rogan said, all you find is unfuckable white people when you talk to ppl who claim to have seen Bigfoot
>>
>>70383610
dude, i'm in the same boat just not a graduation. what the fuck am i doing in this dumb thread and with my life? help.
>>
Help
>>
>>70383549
Greet it by yelling REE
>>
File: MAPhotosm.jpg (31 KB, 314x475) Image search: [Google]
MAPhotosm.jpg
31 KB, 314x475
>>70383650
lots of blacks and spics say they see it and aliens and all kinds of shit too, including bigfoot.

Some nigger lady started the whole Florida Skunk Ape thing which is a smelly bigfoot in the everglades or something.
>>
>>70383610
Mines in 3 hours, I have a girlfriend too.
#/tv/belongstothenormies
>>
>>70383402
Patterson wrote a book about bigfoot describing them with tits years before.

I want the footage to be real but the stablized version makes it look fake

>unnatural heel strike
>very stiff, no muscle fluidity

These two are important becuase the analysis of the orginal footage claimed the opposite on both counts.

That said if it is fake it is light years better than other fakes. Look up Cripple Foot for example, from around that same time.
>>
>>70383311
It'll never be debunked. Patterson might've been suspicious as hell, but he was also crazy and genuinely believed Bigfoot was out there before he got the footage. And there are experts on big apes/animal locomotion, etc. who simply judge the thing to be very likely real, without any stake in the battle between skeptics and /x/fags.
>>70383575
If it's out there, it's not in the "middle of America". It's in a vast expanse of wilderness very few people travel. Their population could be extremely low, and they might even have burial practices.
>>
>>70383994
Go to /x/ retard
>>
>>70383994
Maybe they can fly too. And read.

Retard.

The only wild apes in America are of the Dindus Nuffins variety.
>>
>>70383785
Bigfoot has always been smelly.
Also I love Bigfoot threads on/tv/
>>
>>70384254
Those aren't naive species though, they're pest
>>
>countless "hunting Bigfoot" shows with multiple seasons
>have yet to even get a seconds worth of footage from an actual Bigfoot, not even a hair

guess it's just cheap as shit to make those shows and if people keep watching theyll keep making em. Same with ghost shows
>>
>>70383311
Never been debunked. It's the real deal. Now if they could only get footage of Dogmen..
>>
>>70383362
The footage never actually made him rich so it didn't accomplish anything anyways. Plus a suit like that wouldn't have been cheap and there would have been a huge paper trail of the people he would have had to outsource it to. And you think they would have kept a secret that long? Bullshit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.