[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: frasier.jpg (340 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
frasier.jpg
340 KB, 750x500
>I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.
>They're calling again.

What did he mean by this?
>>
He was insane.
>>
TOSSED
>>
MEMES
>>
>oh baby I hear the blues a callin'
he works for a call in radio show, the people who call are sad
>tossed salad and scrambled eggs
he is describing the people's lives and brains.
>bla bla bla, I got you pegged
I have YOU figured out
>I don't know what to do with those salad and scrambled eggs
>they're calling again
however there is a sea of crazy people out there that will never stop calling and I'm at a loss
>>
>>70378275

Giving Niles a rimjob and playing with his balls obviously
>>
>>70378540
tossed salads and scrambled eggs are mixed up things, just like his callers
>>
>>70378540
Wow. That kinda makes sense!

Except the part where he says

>Scrambled eggs all over my face
>What is a boy to do?
>>
I thought maybe he's at a restaurant and he ordered food but his date stood him up or left him so he has the blues and all this food he doesn't know what to do with. And he got so depressed that his face fell into his place and now he has scrambled eggs on his face.
>>
>>70378657
i thought the same thing
>>
>>70378609
Ever heard the term egg on your face?

His own ego and psychological issues (scrambled eggs) result in him embarrassing himself (egg on the face)
>>
>>70378332
toppest kek today m8 fpbp
>>
>>70379223
That's a really high level metaphor.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.