[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the funniest movie meme you've ever seen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (387 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
387 KB, 750x750
What's the funniest movie meme you've ever seen?
>>
>>70376390
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEYViV8p-Ow
>>
>>70376390
Wat?
>>
>>70376477
A scene of a movie used in a meme
>>
>>70376390
that test is outdated considering 95% of the cars people drive today have power door locks
>>
>>70376390
Most users here were born after 1995. I doubt many have even seen A Bronx Tale.
>>
>>70377957
If anything its more important. How hard is it to hit that damn button?
>>
>>70378197
>what are car remotes
>>
>>70376390

What does any of that mean
>>
>>70378197
>>70377957
Here's what you do

You bring her back to your place. (If you can’t get her back to your place, you're not a closer and the last thing you need to be worried about is the door test.) She spends the night. You leave before she wakes up, let her sleep in. (What a nice guy!) Go to work, go to the gym, go have lunch with the Prince of Saudi Arabia, just don’t come back before she’s gone. Then, when you're sure she’s left your place, go back and check out the bedroom.

There are a dozen clues to look for, but if she didn't make the bed, she's a selfish broad and all you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg. You dump her and you dump her fast.

Dump her?

Dump her.

It’s really that easy. Your only problem should be finding a girl worthy of being brought back to your place. And, of course, making sure she's not some psycho criminal who's going to steal all your sweet shit when you leave.
>>
>>70378473
OK so I tried this and 4 days later she's still in there from what I can tell (lights are on and off at night, can hear TV on inside etc.). I think she's moved in. Last night there was a pretty massive party in there, about 20 people showed up and there was loud music and I think I heard things breaking.

I've been sleeping in a doorway across the street and it's been really difficult. What should I do? I'd call her but I left my phone in my house. I'm really fucking hungry. I don't think she's the one, to be honest, but I want to be sure (she's a solid 7).

What's my next move?
>>
Your Boyfriend sucks
>>
>>70378950
Try crashing this plane, that's what I usually do as the next step in my master plans.
>>
thinly veiled bane thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.