[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this man the Nicolas Winding Refn of our generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Is this man the Nicolas Winding Refn of our generation?
>>
before the mods delete this thread, I just marathoned Drive and want to know if it was good?
>>
>>70373464
The new Top Gear sucks.
>>
>>70373464
good chin desu
>>
>>70373536
Was Drive the marathon of your generation?
>>
>>70373588
His wife stole it
>>
>>70373464
Valhalla Rising is honestly one of my favorite movies
>>
>>70373464
Nicolas Winding Refn, otherwise known as the man whose neck is hungry for his chin.
>>
>>70373464
Pretty great but I wouldn't go that far he just gets that comparison made because Drive was the Drive of this gen
>>
File: 1463741436126.jpg (133 KB, 814x600) Image search: [Google]
1463741436126.jpg
133 KB, 814x600
This seems accurate
>>
>Mods deleting Refn threads
Why?
>>
>>70377803
These chins need to be equalised. There is no equilibrium between these chins
>>
>going to a premier of neon demon next week
>featuring a discussion with the director after the movie
>i'm trying to ask a question
>"hi my name is...*everybody's looking at me* *start sweating* *can't form my voice*...heavy breathing"
>human bean slowly starts playing
>nicolas will understand
>>
>>70378386
Nicolas is more crazy than an autist. He seems beta but extremely extrovert. He has no problem talking in public
>>
>>70377803
>cuck
>neckbeard
it's like they were born just for this comparison
>>
>>70379260
The neckbeard spends all this time perfecting his craft while being versatile in his movies, while the cuck steals from other movies and uses the same tiresome formula for all his movies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.