[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: falling-down-original.jpg (145 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
falling-down-original.jpg
145 KB, 1280x720
What was his fucking problem?
>>
defence
>>
He's the bad guy?
>>
shit movie, only yall school shooter ass white niggas be watchin dis shit
>>
>>70364773
fuck off krager
>>
>>70364721

Not having good boots.
>>
>>70364721
unchecked cis white male aggression
>>
Society was wrong.
>>
>>70364721
4chan was down
>>
>>70364721

he was really dehydrated
>>
>>70364721

LA has a tendency of turning white collar workers into vigilantes that want to burn the whole city to the ground

Just like me ;^)
>>
>>70364721
An annoying wife and an overbearing mother.
>>
It was a sensitive trigger, he should have just stuck with revolvers.
>>
File: 1464070379030.png (193 KB, 559x558) Image search: [Google]
1464070379030.png
193 KB, 559x558
He wasn't the problem, he was the solution.
>>
Am i a faggot for fast forwarding Duvalls parts? They play around with "it's his last day" so much that i couldn't bear it anymore.

Also this film might be the ultimate r9k fantasy. Women in his life and the society in general ruins it for him and he starts shooting the place up.
Not that i didn't like it
>>
>>70365120

Duvall character was the worst part of the movie. Every scene he was in was just filler that slowed down the story

If they did a director's cut with only D-fens story you wouldn't miss anything and it would be an all around better film
>>
>>70364721

this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9dok
>>
Reactionary male privilege : the film
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.