[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how could he regenerate himself from bullet wounds and re-spawn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
So how could he regenerate himself from bullet wounds and re-spawn an entire hand within two days but he couldn't unfuck his mutilated skin?
>>
>>70356775
because his skin is cancer, his cancer went out of control but so did his healing factor

cancer is the uncontrolled division of cells basically, so that's why he can heal so fast

messed up appearance is a consequence he has skin cancer over his whole body
>>
>>70356775

think of it as a computer, his DNA made a save file, everything that gets done to him can revert back to the original save, but not beyond that

also, don't delve too deeply into the logics of capeshit
>>
His mutilated skin was the tumors he was trying to overcome. That is to say, he became immortal, and so did the tumors, and they did exactly what they were going to do, grew willy-nilly until they subsumed him.

If he peeled off all of his skin, it would grow back exactly like that, because the tumors are immortal too.
>>
>>70356839

If you don't know, don't fucking post.
>>
File: 1265176332746.jpg (32 KB, 451x594) Image search: [Google]
1265176332746.jpg
32 KB, 451x594
>>70356877
>>
>>70356847
>the tumors are immortal

Is this a metaphor for capeshit?
>>
>>70356775
What really annoyed me is how slow the healing factor was. I know power levels flip flop a lot in the comics but it should have taken less time to grow back that hand in my opinion.
>>
>>70357051
>I know power levels flip flop a lot in the comics

Then shut the fuck up, it was obviously slower to set up other events in the movie, there's this thing called pacing maybe you heard of it when your head was in your boyfriend's lap?
>>
>>70357051
In Star Trek, the ship can go only as fast as the plot requires. Even if that's faster than Warp 10.

In Deadpool, his healing factor speed is only as fast as the jokes require.

That is to say, the punchline of cutting off his hand was him jerking off with his little baby-hand. And that joke wouldn't work if it grew right back.
>>
>>70356775
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=deadpool%27s+healing+factor

I imagine people like you sometimes forget to breathe. Google is there. Learn to fucking use it
>>
>>70356775
His regeneration powers are literally caused by cancer
>>
>>70356775
everything wrong with him is the unending regeneration of his cancers. the only real travesty is the left out how the cancer in his brain is the reason for his hypersanity
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.