[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back to the ol' freezerinos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 526058_1282879758980_full.jpg (59 KB, 1356x576) Image search: [Google]
526058_1282879758980_full.jpg
59 KB, 1356x576
Back to the ol' freezerinos
>>
File: PARKER.jpg (9 KB, 340x252) Image search: [Google]
PARKER.jpg
9 KB, 340x252
uh..captain, can we discuss the bonus situation before we go under?
>>
I DON'T WANT NO COMMIES IN MY CAR
>>
>>70351776

Reminders:

-All seven principal actors from Alien are still alive (and, of course, Ridley too). That's very good luck for a group of people born from about 1926-1950.

-However, several other important people associated with the film have passed on. Casting Director Mary Selway and cinematographer Derek Vanlint passed away, along with Bolaji Badejo and Giger.

-If Harry can hang on for another six weeks or so, he'll turn 90.

-Yaphet Kotto is Jewish.

- >>70352391 No Christians, either.
>>
>>70352626
Jonesy is most likely dead
>>
File: Sigourney and her hairy pussy.jpg (96 KB, 736x857) Image search: [Google]
Sigourney and her hairy pussy.jpg
96 KB, 736x857
>>70353645
DELET THIS :(
>>
right.
>>
>>70353645

Jonesy is CERTAINLY dead, which an amusing inversion of the film, as all the (principal casts') humans have undoubtedly outlived every animal to play the same one cat.

The longest-lived cat on record is one Creme Puff, which lived 38 years (this surprised even me). Alien was actually being put together... hm, imagine that! /38 years ago/, in 1978. And the animals used (four) were already adults at that time. They all ded.

What's left is the animal(s) that was used in the first act of Aliens, which was being put together from 1984-1986. That's still about 30 years, and you're still talking about what was at that time an adult cat(s).
>>
>>70354045
But what about the bonus cats?
>>
>>70354045
>>70352626
so this is reddit
>>
>>70354546

>use 4chan on a regular basis since its inception
>log fewer than two lifetime hours on reddit, from sheer curiosity, generally dislike the interface
>still periodically told that I'm reddit

must be my line breaks or something.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.