[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was this even? I seriously can't fucking believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What the fuck was this even? I seriously can't fucking believe i just wasted over 3 hours watching this

This has to be one of thwe worst movies i ever watched baka
>>
Fuck off, Magnolia is incredible
>>
2 deep 4 you.
>>
>>70351531
Go to bed Kevin Smith
>>
>>70351562
>>70351580
>>70351622
>DUDE it's so deep lmao xD U just don't get it. This movie EXPOSES men for the pigs they are

Pseudo-intellectual self-righteous liberals spotted
>>
Also mfw literally the only reason i downloaded this tryhard kino was because it was listed on imfdb

But there wasn't even one single gunfight in the ENTIRE movie

Fuck this garbage piece of shit ""movie""

The crack addict was qt tho, only redeeming aspect imo
>>
>>70351660
no they're not saying it's deep, just too deep for you. because you're retarded.
>>
If you didn't shed a tear when Tom Cruise cries in front of his dying father, you're probably not human
>>
I got serious feels at John c. Reilys character. The idea of just been this simple guy that goes out and does his job everyday without being a superhero is immensely touching.
>>
Pretentious crap
>>
does /tv/ like other pta movies? i love boogie nights and punch drunk love, why can't he make more of those
>>
>>70351818
This op

We're not trying to be pretentious but really
>>
>>70351531

Hello Kevin Smith
>>
>>70351531
I agree. Saw it in the theatre and everyone I was with thought it was awful, too. A thoroughly unpleasant experience.
>>
>>70352268
The Master was basically a retelling of Punch Drunk Love, but because it's guys in the 1950s, it can't work out well.
>>
>>70351818
This
>>
>>70351712
Very well crafted bait. Bravo
>>
dude everybody hurts lmao

It's not a bad movie, but it's excessive in every way. Overlong, overly sentimental, the score never stops playing, too many characters to balance properly, and in the end I just don't think it's as profound as PTA did.
>>
>>70352268
There Will Be Blood is flawless

The Master is incredible, and, while it stumbles a little in the final act, I feel it's even better than TWBB due to amazing performances and much more emotion

Inherent Vice is, in my opinion, his best films yet. It's pure entertainment through and through
>>
>>70354181
I rewatched TWBB last week and thought the religious parts never really connected with or built to anything other than to irritate Daniel's ego. I found the father/son story much more powerful. What's your take on that part of the film?

I'd also say the entire ending is way overdone, and even if you excuse him as being blackout drunk DDL is overacting to an extreme. Its very at odds with the last scene with HW
>I thank God I have none of you in me
>>
File: Frog_Plague_1153-24.jpg (136 KB, 400x608) Image search: [Google]
Frog_Plague_1153-24.jpg
136 KB, 400x608
>>70351531
This movie is a warning about the upcoming beta uprising that's been prophesied for millennia.
Lot's of subtle, yet obvious symbolism. You'd have to be retarded to not pick up on it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.