[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: ppppp.jpg (374 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
ppppp.jpg
374 KB, 1000x563
pacino's best film
why is nobody talking about this?
>>
literally GOAT.

seems like it would be a /tv/ favorite because of how ridiculous it is.

it's like serpico for faggots
>>
>>70349130

Serpico is better than Serpico for faggots.

I'm still sad that his only oscar was for Scent of a Woman, a meme version of the original GOAT Italian film.

fuck dammit.
>>
>>70349291
>fuck dammit lmao
Off to reddit with you!
>>
>>70349080
does he go gay for this role?
>>
>>70349467
yeah, both him and his character
>>
were there really this many faggots just walking around the park in the late 70s early 80s? some of the scenes are like 50+ faggots whipping each other and fucking outside in public at night
>>
It's never been released uncut
>>
>>70349080
>5′ 7″
>5′ 7″
>5′ 7″
>5′ 7″
>5′ 7″
>>
>>70349643
yes. In the 80's it was like that, and I'm talking about a small city un europe. Can't even imagine how it was in fucking NYC
>>
File: pacino-heat.jpg (42 KB, 616x396) Image search: [Google]
pacino-heat.jpg
42 KB, 616x396
because it was his only film in which his character wasn't chewing gum and the critics roasted him for it
>>
>>70349130
>it's like serpico for faggots

Isnt that dog day afternoon?
>>
>>70349080
>pacino's best film
No, it's not.
>>
>>70349080

If you haven't seen it already you could watch James Franco's Interior: Leather Bar next.
>>
what the fuck was the ending? so he was the killer the whole time out of nowhere?
>>
>>70349080
he looked genuinely upset in that scene hahaha
>>
old meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JRvDykXebM
>>
>>70351648
The original cut of the movie was much longer I think.
>>
>>70351573
>Interior: Leather Bar

Is there an /essential faggotcore/ chart?
>>
>>70351984
Probably. I:LB is directly related to Cruising though, that's why I mentioned it.
>>
>>70349080
only plebs think that Friedkin peaked in the 70s, Live and fie in LA and Cruising are GOAT
>>
>>70351648
he is watching himself in the mirror knowing that every man has a little of gay inside, the sound of the boots is just an audio reminder
>>
>>70349080
What movie is this? Title?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.