[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your favourite scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458845104205.jpg (123 KB, 600x889) Image search: [Google]
1458845104205.jpg
123 KB, 600x889
What was your favourite scene?
>>
>>70347650
I liked the bit with the plastic armour and the fake looking sets.
>>
>>70347693
$0.5 has been desposited into your account
>>
File: pic-4.jpg (111 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
pic-4.jpg
111 KB, 900x599
>>70347650
The part where i decided not to see it because the trailer looked like shit.
>>
>>70347693
lol i know y didnt they just go out to where those real orcs are and ask some of them to act hahaha why didnt they fly all around the world looking for real life sets like azeroth lol like how hard can it be just get on a plane and scope out some cool green jungles with waterfalls and then fly to some orange place like durator and get the orc actors there too lol epic
>>
>>70347650

All Gul'dan scenes
>>
>>70347650
I don't go to films, I go to /tv/
>>
>>70347650
Guldan was fucking epic in every scene. Loved Blackhand too.

Too many fav scenes. One would have to be Durotan/Guldan fight. Fucking emotional.

Same with the the Lothar Deadwind Pass fight.

So many more.
>>
>>70347650
Serious question. Why does that man have blue shit all over his forehead and nose?
>>
>>70347650

Difficult to choose
All the fight scenes were really good especially with magic, Medivh was awesome
>>
>>70348228
blizz jizz on suicide watch
>>
>10 replies
>10 posters

somehow i disbelieve this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.