[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"WOLVERINE" SPOILERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 21
File: Wolverine.jpg (30 KB, 499x299) Image search: [Google]
Wolverine.jpg
30 KB, 499x299
Rumored spoilers for the final WOLVERINE movie.

In 2038, the Essex Corporation has privatized the United States military and began hunting mutants for genetic experimentation, forcing them into hiding. The X-Men have been disbanded and the Xavier School for Gifted Youngsters destroyed.

Wolverine and Professor Charles Xavier are living in El Paso, Texas, and Wolverine is working as a limo driver to afford the medicine needed for Xavier to control his telepathic powers so the voices don't drive him insane. Wolverine is old, weary and borderline suicidal.

One day, Wolverine comes across X-23, a clone of him created by the Essex Corporation, who has escaped. Xavier decides to help her reach a safe haven for mutants across the border. Upon learning of this, Weapon X sends the Reavers, cybernetically-enhanced mercenaries who were all dismembered by Wolverine in the past, to recapture her.

When Wolverine, Xavier and X-23 prove too skilled for the Reavers, the Essex Corporation deploys their secret weapon, X-24, a younger clone of Wolverine completely obedient to Weapon X. In order to protect Xavier and X-23, Wolverine will have to embrace his warrior side once again to stop X-24 and the Essex Corporation.
>>
>>70345938
>2038
>Charles Xavier

So does this mean Patrick Picard reprising the role?
>>
>>70346006
Yeah. It's already confirmed that he's gonna be appearing.
>>
>>70346048
Thank you very much. I have no further questions.
>>
oh it's another boring love interest story pass
>>
>>70345938
Sounds like shit.
>>
Kinda want Old Man Logan, but I don't see that ever happening. Hick Hulk family alone wouldn't fly with test audiences.
>>
>>70346105
he's going to fall in love with his clone daughter?
>>
Do people even like the solo Wolverine films?

So far both have been pretty bad
>>
>>70346322
People like Wolverine. Doesnt matter films are good or bad. Neither of iron man sequels are good too but they made banks.

and this is last time Jackman is wolverine and Rated R. Also last time Patrick as Baldman.

So i am sure this wont be a fuck up like first 2.
>>
>>70346322
X-Men Origins: Wolverine is among the worst movies ever made, but The Wolverine was generally well received.
>>
>>70346403
Why is that? If you dont mind its different from source material, explain me why is that movie worst movies ever made?

that hate is pretty hyperbolic.

its summer action flick with wolverine ,explain me why xmen origins is worse movie then BvS or other movies.
>>
Lel.....

X23?

Surely stewartvwould use his telepat to drag money somewhere
>>
>>70346502
>Surely stewartvwould use his telepat to drag money somewhere

What?
>>
>>70346584
Pooe sick?
>>
>>70346322
I didn't mind The Wolverine but that final act was pure shit.
>>
>>70345938
How likely is this to be true? Sounds pretty awful.
>>
>>70345938
>wolverine babysitting xavier
>wageslaving as a limo driver
>younger wolverine clone
i've read more believable shit on fanfiction.net
>>
>>70346483
Because it's just bad and that was first huge fuck up when they made legit Wolverine https://youtu.be/MfEOlFVSYcA https://youtu.be/WVvJ6MB47v8 into boring slow terminator ass niga https://youtu.be/M8l7-Avrgyk

>>70345938
>X 11 again
I can't believe they will be THAT stupid
>>
Sounds legit, will not see
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 589x250) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 589x250
>>70345938
>x24
>>
File: sip.jpg (24 KB, 363x389) Image search: [Google]
sip.jpg
24 KB, 363x389
>X-24
>>
>>70345938

Sounds like total shit.

In fact I think I havent read a worse capeshit plot
>>
>>70345938
>Wolverine is working as a limo driver to afford the medicine needed for Xavier to control his telepathic powers so the voices don't drive him insane.

I had no idea Xavier regularly took meds to control his telepathic powers so the voices don't drive him insane. Does this happen in the comics as well? I haven't watched a x-men movie in ages though, pleas forgive me /tv/
>>
>>70348197

if you believe anything in this thread, believe this: babbabooie babbabooie howard stern's penis
>>
File: fourty keks.png (347 KB, 600x528) Image search: [Google]
fourty keks.png
347 KB, 600x528
>>70345938
>X-Men Origins: Wolverine
>The Wolverine
>Wolverine
>>
>>70345938

That sounds awful. So it fits perfectly with the last two Wolverine solo movies.
>>
>>70348197
that was a plot point for days of futures past, where young Xavier used one drug that suppressed a mutants power
>>
X-24 will be played by the actor who'll be the new Wolverine in the upcomng X-Men movies
>>
>>70348769
you are right
it's the "younger" in the same sense as the new x-men counterparts

completely different looking
>>
>>70345938
x-men movies are the kevin hart-tier movies of capeshit, which says a lot
>>
>>70348410
>Wolv
>>
So what is Stephen Merchant's role in all this?
>>
>>70348769

More like X-23 will kill the oppressive clone of the cis male Wolverine and Jackedman will appoint her the new Wolverine before he retires or dies.
>>
Both Wolverine movies sucked

Old Xmen movies started to suck

Now the prequel movies are starting to suck.

Memepool was alright but that wasn't really an xmen movie
>>
Full plot posts incoming
>>
>>70349373
>>
>>70349404
>>
>>70349443
>>
File: wolverine.webm (2 MB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
wolverine.webm
2 MB, 640x272
>>70346483

it's basically entirely made up of plotholes and contrivances and various fumbles

>dogshit CGI like when Wolverine checks his claws in the mirror
>mexican telenovel level melodrama about him killing the guy who killed his dad but it turns out that was actually his dad
>Logan and Victor can easily escape being executed in Nam but dont
>can't Kayla mind control Logan? why send someone with that power to seduce Logan then?
>Wolverine doesn't bother to check her for wounds and just leaves her body there
>introduces Emma Frost for one scene as a sister being held hostage
>why doesn't Kayla just mind control Stryker to let her go?
>why not just give Victor the adimantium?
>uses Sabertooth as Logan's brother when he doesn't recognize him in the first X-Men
>Agent Zero's power is super accuracy but they don't give him the only bullets that can stop Wolverine
>somehow Stryker knows getting shot in the head with an adimantium bullet conveniently erases his memories as needed for the sorry excuse of "canon"
>even though the bullets would still be in his skull
>he doesnt bother to try and kill him while hes knocked out
>Stryker needs to explain roman numerals to a General just in-case the audience is that dumb
>Wolverine blocking a laser beam with his claws
>have Cylcops blindfolded as if to try and explain away why he doesn't recognize Wolverine later
>Cyclops can cut through a building but not a blindfold
>shows Xavier walking in the 80s
>Xavier doesn't solve the whole situation with mind control
>Gambit shows up for one scene where he does card tricks and spins his stick to hover like hes in a platforming video game
>Gambit doesnt just explain what happened to Wolverine after he loses his memories
>fucking will.i.am

and last but not certainly not least

>deadpool, the apex killing machine who cant bend his arms and you have to manually type commands to

the leaked workprint where you can see the half made CGI is the only good thing to come from that movie
>>
>>70349476
>>
>>70349509
>>
>>70349537
>>
>>70346322
The one where he ran through Akiba with the qt nip grill was great
>>
>>70349573
>>
>>70349603
>>
>>70349637
>>
>>70349663
>>
>>70348769
So a girl?

Don't let /pol/ find out.
>>
>>70345938

>Wolverine is old

Trash it.
>>
>>70347997
You never read the unproduced Spider-Man 3 script?

Spidy learns how to use his organic webbing to make himself a suit. Webbing gains a life of it's own. Webs becomes evil and turns black. Venom is born.
>>
File: image.jpg (608 KB, 1305x1048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
608 KB, 1305x1048
>>70349696
L M A O
>>
>>70349694
Is Schriber back?
>>
>>70349694
>>70349748
Yup, it was fan-requested so he's making his appearance here.
>>
>>70349748

God I hope so, its the only redeeming part of that relationship
>>
>>70350100
>>
>>70350104
I thought Origins wasn't canon? Every weapon X reference since has used X2 footage.
>>
>>70350126
>>
>>70350162
>>
>>70350138

I think Fox is smart enough to realize how great of a Sabertooth he was and to cast him again anyways. As far as I'm concerned Origins isn't even on my radar for the Xmen storyline
>>
I can't follow these fucking timelines anymore

DOFP was forgettable enough, I don't even remember what happened in the "past" part of it

It's such a mess
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.