[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rotten tomatoes score prediction thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 1280x720
So are critics obligated to love this movie since they picked it as their hill to die on?

I'm predicting Atleast 78 or higher regardless of merit
>>
It'll be in the 40s, maybe 50s at best
>>
>>70345502
atleast 60 and up

Pressure from feminists.
>>
>>70345502
Probably about 60.
>>
40, it's going to do moderately well at the Box Office though
>>
I'm thinking 50/50 split on critics and 20-30 audience
>>
It'll be super difficult to talk about this movie being bad without using words that trigger the "just let me have this" crowd
>>
>>70345502

When do the actual reviews start coming in?
>>
It's going to be high, 70 at least. I feel like critics are gonna be too scared of sexism claims if they rate it low. Gonna have to dig deeper than rt to find honest reviews.
>>
>>70345502
37%
>>
>>70345502
72%
>>
The problem with this movie is that the funniest and most worthwhile thing about it has been the part where 4chan shits on it as a waste of time tbqh my family
>>
90/100, RT is trash
>>
Does it matter, youll still watch it. Thats what they planned all along, comics do this shit all the time. You make something that is controversial and that fans wont like, this makes them come and see it to see what you fucked up, this is a real thing that always works, then theres the people that the movie is now trying to appeal to will come too. Itll make a killing and noone can do a damn thing.
>>
Mid 60s.

There will be a LOT of "Points for trying, and I'm not anti-feminism, but the cast can only do so much to save the abysmal script and sub-par special effects"
>>
>>70346052
this
>>
>>70345502
>So are critics obligated to love this movie since they picked it as their hill to die on?

Yes.

At least 80/100. They'll all have some clause like "despite some awkward moments" or "aside from <unfunny shit>" to try to create balance.

>>70346150
>Does it matter, youll still watch it.

Lul, implying /tv/ watches anything in cinemas. They won't get a shekel from this place.
>>
better then warcraft and bvs
>>
>>70346647
>They won't get a shekel from this place.
Keep an eye out for it here, it ALWAYS happens, there are people that ALWAYS go to the hip popular thing out at the moment.
>I hate capeshit, but I went to see it because my friends wanted to
>I hate pointless reboots, but I went to see how they fucked up my favorite movie
Just watch.
>>
>>70345502
70% there are a lot of "progressive" critics
>>
>>70345502
Honestly I would say about 13%. Most likely it will be cliché d garbage.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 783x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 783x369
>tumblr tomatoes

85-90

Those who dissent will be "dealt with."
>>
>>70347594
Have you seen the series, or are whining because DUDE BLACK PEOPLE LMAO?
>>
>>70347594
reviewers dont want to seem backwards so they pat shit like this on the back just so they dont get accosted for being a neanderthal. Which is sick because this is actually what happens when they do say anything negative in some way, remember Red Tails? Me neither, thats my point, but I remember how everyone said it was "ok" instead of "this was a heaping pile of shite" because of the whole racism thing before the movie came out, noone wanted to look like a racist.
>>
>>70345502
46% critic score, 60% audience score, will make about 450 mil worldwide. Screencap this.
>>
>>70346150
I refuse to watch this movie. That's my hill I will die on.
>>
>>70347645

t. cuck
>>
>>70347733
Ebin meme. Have you seen the series or are you whining because MUH BLEK PEOPLE?
>>
>>70345502
Better than BvS whatever it is.
>>
>>70347782

t. cuck
>>
>>70347859
ayy
>>
63/37
>>
>>70345502
>picked it as their hill to die on

Probably not the smartest choice of words, anon. One day you'll figure out why.
>>
>>70345502
Where's the Silverback version trailer?
>>
>>70348560
>20 years later
>anon on a hill
>attacked by rabid feminists
>Bran Stark wargs into this thread
>hill to die on
>hill die on
>hilldii on
>hill dion
>hildon
>Hodor
>Hodor
>>
I'm gonna say about mid 30s, with it topping out at 50s at the beginning.
>>
>>70345502
90%+, the ultra progressive agenda-driven journos will eat this up
>>
whatever my digits say, screen cap this!
>>
61 reviewer score, 2 user score
>>
56%
>>
30%, although Armond White will give it a 10/10 rating and neo-/tv/ will declare it film of the year
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.