[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jake Gyllenhaal set to star in "The Division" movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
https://variety.com/2016/film/news/jake-gyllenhaal-the-division-movie-1201742202/

Leave vidyakino to me.
>>
This literally just came out the other month wtf
>>
>Movie about a shit game whose online community died after a few months
Another flop.
>>
>>70344168

They're learning they need to be on this shit fast while its still in the public memory.

That and its probably the last movie they'll be able to sell using Tom Clancy's name.
>>
File: 1462263361879.png (39 KB, 242x281) Image search: [Google]
1462263361879.png
39 KB, 242x281
>>70343862
>The Bioshock film got canceled
>The Halo film obviously is in development hell
and this generic story is getting a film adaption?
>>
>>70343862
>picking a video game that hardly anyone knows about
Just why?
>>
>>70344261
I am never going to watch the Halo tv show. ALL I want to see is a Halo movie based on the first game.

A shot for shot movie style of each level of Halo 1 as we follow Master Cheif.

WHYY is it so hard to make this? It can't be that difficult if you CGI most of it
>>
but Prince of Persia was so shit has he not learned his lesson?
>>
>>70343862
No Jake pls no
>>
>>70344334
>Jake was in prince of persia
I never saw that movie but holy shit
>>
>>70343862
this guy is so weird, he acts in movies like night crawler, prisoners or the Saramago book movie, and then he does Prince of Persia and now this? he just chooses stuff at random?
>>
>>70344432
The movie is good
>>
>>70344432
It's like POTC in the desert.
>>
>>70344308
go on YouTube and watch a playthrough, why the fuck would you want to see the same exact thing twice?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.