[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still better than Spider Man 3.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
Still better than Spider Man 3.
>>
File: bravo sony.webm (3 MB, 720x301) Image search: [Google]
bravo sony.webm
3 MB, 720x301
>>70341523
no
>>
>>70341573
Aside from that corny web hand I don't see what's wrong with this.
>>
>>70341573
>little web hand
why
>>
>>70341634
poorly done movie by a poorly managed studio
>>
It might be a bit more entertaining since it's easier to laugh at, but even 3 was less clumsily made.
>>
File: Dancing SM3.webm (3 MB, 640x264) Image search: [Google]
Dancing SM3.webm
3 MB, 640x264
>people actually hate spiderman 3
>>
>>70341685
whole scene was better than the entirety of amazing spiderman 2

>MY ENEMY MY VIRGINITY
>>
>>70341684
Nothing would be more clumsily made than the movie which shoehorned a villain purely for the sake of marketing.
>>
>>70341701
You can't be serious, that was the most cringeworthy shit ever, much worse than anything in AS1 or 2.
>>
>>70341760
No, the amazing spideman movies were pure cringe. From Peter being some skater boy in a forced in scene, him quipping for the sake of it without any actual sense and causing the bad guy to cause damage while doing so, all of electros scenes and the stupid ending

We had a thread about this today, the films were shit and it's celebrated that sony never finished this shit show
>>
>>70341731
I dunno, I found ghost dad Denis Leary giving "don't fuck my daughter" looks at Peter a tad more clumsy.
>>
>>70341964
Still better than emo Peter, him in that dancing/jazz scene, any of Venom's scenes (especialliy him being butthurt to pray for his death) and the ending was just as dumb.
>>
>>70341760
That's EXACTLY what a nerd like would act like if he was that confident.

Rami understood the character perfectly here>>70341685

ASM was made by a bunch of suits who didn't know or care about Spider-Man.
>>
>>70342116
Nah, electro is the cringiest character in all of capeshit film, even worse than Eisenberg lex. The ending for ASM2 is also objectively worse.

ASM2 is bottom of the barrel capeshit. It can't even quip good
>>
The sequence where Flint Marko becomes the Sandman is better than anything that happens in either TASM movies.
>>
>>70342137
Was that jazz scene where he played the piano and jumped and danced around also something a nerd would do if they were confident?

Also I'm pretty sure Peter never did any of that in the comics. And funny you mentioned clueless suits since they were the ones who shoehorned Venom in when he barely even mattered to the plot.
>>
>>70342214
Christopher Young score is great.
>>
3 was pretty good. Not perfect, but it had it's moments. Harry's and Pete's arc worked pretty well. I cried like a little bitch at the end.
>>
>>70342229
I'm not defending venom, im defending the Emo montage.
>>
>>70342198
>Nah, electro is the cringiest character in all of capeshit film, even worse than Eisenberg lex.

Bullshit. I was never a fan of Supes but even I know Eisenberg's Lex was not only completely different from the comics/other movies but his motivations made zero sense. Electro may not have been a good villain but at least his motivations made more sense than "I want to kill Superman just because. Also I somehow knew his and Batman's real identities, and no it's never explained."

>The ending for ASM2 is also objectively worse.

Would you have liked it better if it were a happy ending where Gwen lived?

>ASM2 is bottom of the barrel capeshit.

And you're only kidding yourself if you believe SM3 is any better.
>>
File: 1422491388408.jpg (7 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1422491388408.jpg
7 KB, 195x195
the fact that pic related isnt in amazing spiderman automatically means spiderman 3 is far better
>>
>>70342376
T H I S
>>
>>70342312
Well they explained in the movie that he only acted like a dumbass because the symbiote was messing with him, so it definitely isn't how a typical nerd would act even with confidence.
>>
>>70341984
It could have been done better but it wasn't that bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 419x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 419x393
>>70342406
Most alphas would run around doing super macho things but I love how Peter just asks that apartment girl for more cookies. It's so funny THAT'S what a confident Peter does.
>>
File: 4hMh3AS.gif (181 KB, 460x340) Image search: [Google]
4hMh3AS.gif
181 KB, 460x340
>>70341523
>This retard thinks Spider Man 3 is bad
>>
>>70342505
Maybe, but it still doesn't change the fact that the jazz dancing was absolute cringe.

>>70342580
Yeah it is bad. Even fans of the first two movies think so.
>>
>>70342643
I feel sorry for you
>>
>>70341523
Really?
>>
>>70341573
gotta say it was at least nice to see that she fucking died instead of him saving he like I thought was gonna happen. But the rest of the movie was shit

>I hate that song
>>
>>70341523
One of my fav super hero films.

Loved the actors and the new goblin design. So pissed they cancelled ASM3
>>
>Liking this pigshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1_pICB-q4U
>>
>>70341573
Why doesn't her head split open from hitting the ground at that speed and after that fall?
>>
>>70344871
Still better than dancing emo Peter Parker.
>>
>>70341523
You're an idiot
>>
>>70344820
I don't even know if posts like these are ironic anymore.
>>
>>70344871
>>70341573
Soo what's wrong with it?
>>
>>70344909
no it is not
>>
>>70341523
it's kind of comfy. I really didn't like Jammie Foxx's character and Harry/Green Goblin was a little cringe, but I really enjoyed the Peter/Gwen parts and Andrew Garfield in general. I feel like he gets criticised for being in the less well received rendition of the franchise, or for "being too cool for Peter Parker". I especially don't see how the latter is relevant for why he's worse, being comic accurate to "Peter Parker" isn't going to make or break the character in the context of a different continuity film. Anyway he's a lot more likeable/charismatic than Tobey, who in my opinion staggers the quality of the original trilogy.
>>
Id agree. The chemistry between Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield was actually really good and actually makes those films somewhat worth watching.
>>
>>70345217
Andrew stop posting
>>
>>70345346
My name Stephen. Hi.
>>
I watched Spider Man 3 all the way through and pretty much hated everything about it. I will probably never watch it again.

I tried to watch TASM 2 but hated it so much I turned it off after like 30 minutes and will never watch it again.

So I guess 3 was better?
>>
>>70345326
It really isn't.
It's cringe worthy as fuck.
>>
File: noo.png (87 KB, 180x206) Image search: [Google]
noo.png
87 KB, 180x206
>>70341573
That hand web fucking sucks but got damn it was brutal to watch in the cinema

>that crack
>>
>>70344880
She didn't hit the floor, she broke her neck.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.