[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: batman middle east.jpg (72 KB, 1279x533) Image search: [Google]
batman middle east.jpg
72 KB, 1279x533
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun in the middle of it

Can somebody explain this?
>>
It's pure kino, we don't expect someone as ignorant as you to understand art.
>>
>>70336600
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoJvI8XUa0
>>
>>70336600
You tell me.

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/So%20I%20was%20watching%20Batman%20V%20Superman%20and%20suddenly%20Batman%20is%20in%20the%20middle%20east%20with%20a%20gun%20in%20the%20middle%20of%20it%20Can%20somebody%20explain%20this%3F/

Sage
>>
>nightmare sequence

>all of a suddah I'm in too deep starts playing
>>
>>70336600

It's a dream, dewd.
>>
>>70336600

>Can somebody explain this?

No, it made no sense. Nothing about this movie made any fucking sense.
>>
>>70336642
nor yourself, like you understood Suckerpunch before the directors cut.
>>
>>70336724
so who was the guy telling him lois lane is the key, they never introduced him and he wasn't in the later or early part of the movie right?
>>
File: 1459131786748.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459131786748.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>watching bvs
>suddenly everything has mexico filter
>batman wearing coat over his suit
>he roars like an ape and starts wasting people
>giant-bug men fly down from sky and start picking the fallen up and carry them away
>>
>dream sequence
>Sweet Dreams are Made of This starts playing

>flashback
>The Times They are A-Changing starts playing

>character dies
>Mozart's Requiem starts playing

>character enters a jungle
>Welcome to the Jungle starts playing

>Arab appears on screen
>Ah-wuahhhhhhhh-hullha-haaaaaaa-haaa-fulll-waahhhh starts playing.

>characters start having sex
>I Wanna Fuck You like an Animal starts playing

it's not easy being a genius auteur
>>
wait when did they rock nin?
>>
>>70336869
Pure unadulterated kino
>>
File: 1464191443190.png (191 KB, 243x420) Image search: [Google]
1464191443190.png
191 KB, 243x420
>>70336869
>>
movie has problems IMO, a lot. but this is "simple" enough:

flash came back from a possible earth where batman killed lois and then superman went nuts and fell under whoever control, everything went to shit so batman is in a postapocalyptic situation and said "fuck it" to using guns.
when timetraveling he brought a vision from that future (after batman died i presume, that's when flash would think "this is over" and come back) that batman ended up watching in a dream.
he then realized he came too early and tried to resume things "lois is the key, listen to her" or something.
snyder put another waking up just to make the biblical reference more heavyhanded.
batman ended up listening to lois explaining what martha means, just when she was between the spear and superman so she didn't die.

also the movie was an origin story for batman, he only became the batman everyone knows at the end, during the film he may use the name and suit but he doesn't act much like him. (snyder inverted the typical "just got the name and suit at the end of the origin story!") in what is one of the few little cool things in the movie.
>>
File: Metallica_-_Kill_'Em_All_cover.jpg (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Metallica_-_Kill_'Em_All_cover.jpg
36 KB, 300x300
>>70336869
>gathering of four horsemen scene
>Four Horsemen starts playing
>>
it's not the middle east... It's the bay between Metropolis and Gotham. You see Wayne Manor in the background.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.